Nixon tweet

2 hours ago, toppOwl said:

I can't believe some speculative nonsense by an attention seeking fool like Nixon has led to 6 pages of debate.

Why? It’s better entertainment than what’s being offered on the pitch at the moment!

Edited by AwokenGiant

9 hours ago, ChinaOwl said:

Aye, in Bangkok, that's a very wise check to make. :rolleyes:

lol very aptly named city lollol . I wish I coulda seen my face when I found the crown jewels instead of the safe they should be kept in lol . In my defence I was only an innocent yoof at the time :nuhiu:

7 hours ago, vulva said:

Ryan Giggs is a complete love length. Can't stand the bloke. If he was that serious about management, he'd have taken a job in the lower leagues to learn his trade. Just think the bloke is destined to be a failure in management, and he's got a face like a mile of bad road. 

Whoever is in charge of the swear filter is a genius

Love length

lol

• Thanks 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

7 hours ago, thebrap11 said:

There was 3 very good managers available only a few weeks ago. All got pulled to pieces on here. All I believe would have come to wednesday. All now doing very well in the Prem. Not good enough for us though apparently, Pardew, Moyes or Allardyce.

Pardew??? Pld 4 W0 D2 L2 

West Brom will go down 

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

The last worldwide search for a manager unearthed Mark Cooper, Carlos and Glenn Roeder. Completely left field. 

Anything could happen. We could end up with Barry Gibb, Wellard from Eastenders and Fred Dibnah. 

Least we would build from the back, with some bark in midfield and all be singing from the same song sheet.

If DC was going to do anything on the Managerial/coaching front, surely it would have been done by now so the new man would be in place before the January window. It looks more and more likely the decision to change wont be until the end of the season. To many factors to consider including the ludicrous decision to bring all these Portuguese backroom staff in.

This isn't just about replacing one man. DC is in a bit of a tight spot at present. The January window in my opinion is going to be a let down. If the owner is possibly looking to replace the coach, would he allow/trust him to bring even more of his players in. Doubt it very much. The player situation is bordering on being a disaster due to over hyped aging players with massive contracts. DC as been sold down the river big style., and there is also the Doyen situation if what's been said about them is true.

There's no quick fix to this situation DC as got himself into.

12 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

sure he would quickly re direct you to the trophies won section.

We've seen plenty of big name players fail in management just because they were great players dosnt make them good managers. Think about,the most successful ones down the recent few decades of the prem, Jose, Fergusen, wenger, ranieri none were great international or world class players, 

15 hours ago, bigdan2003 said:

Not expecting a good response. But why the need to call CC a “nob head”?

I’m seeing a growing number of people talking about the bloke like he’s just shat on their grandmas door step or something. 

Whilst I appreciate he’s probably taken us as far as he can, he has played a massive part in two good seasons that most fans have enjoyed. For that alone I think he deserves a little bit more respect. 

Its not  just you, there’s a fair few others on here and social media. 

He should show some respect to us fans

He genuinely believes we are that stupid that we are going to be believe him that the only reason we are not in the play-off position is because of referee decisions & injuries.

Have a bit of self-respect Carlos & just be honest. I don’t expect him to resign as financially for him makes no sense, but how about saying he’s fighting to turn this around, he’s fighting to win the fans round, he acknowledges he & his players haven’t been good enough, nope he blames social media fans & criticises the atmosphere

Football forums are all about opinions, Carlos isn’t coming across very well at all, for me this past 6 or 7 months he’s ruined his legacy, but that’s just my opinion.