Nixon tweet

3 minutes ago, goodytheowl said:

Won’t happen until a few weeks before season tickets go on sale and we’re still shizer

Unless something drastic happens and we drop 4 or 5 places. 

That would have to be a wake up call.

Edited by Hookowl

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Better news is if Chairman lets new manager buy and sell players and bring in a Recruitment Head.

He should move fast as you can bet Hoops et al are already on to agents for a Jan move to EPL. 

Also, squad will now ignore Carlos even more. Dead man crawling (see press conferences).

Really doubt any any of our players will be getting a move to the premiership this January (except Hirst).

1 hour ago, Bodhidharma said:

Then why hasn't he been sacked? 

Looking for the next one when the present manager is still here makes no sense.

It's not the way it works. 

That’s exactly how it works. The alternative is not having a plan. I bet you’d love that.

1 minute ago, Bulldog said:

So this tweet basically says cc might go IF we can find a suitable replacement. Conversely that also means he might stay when we don't!

To be fair all journo's tweets are speculation and supposition unless they are a direct quote.

The tweets then get misconstrued as fact and are then debated.

Sorry for being fairly sensible  :tango:

1 minute ago, Hookowl said:

To be fair all journo's tweets are speculation and supposition unless they are a direct quote.

The tweets then get misconstrued as fact and are then debated.

Sorry for being fairly sensible  :tango:

It's fine I thought I was being reasonably sensible lol

1 hour ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’m seeing a growing number of people talking about the bloke like he’s just shat on their grandmas door step or something. 

I said this would happen some time ago.

I said if Dejphon Chansiri lets the situation drift and we continue to play garbage football as our slide down the table continued, Carlos will end up getting hounded out.

It’s not something anyone really wanted to see but fans will get so fed up it could end up getting a bit nasty.

The Carlos out chants at Bolton, the banner the other night, more and more fans developing a dislike for Carlos (not only as a manager but as a person).... this will be just the beginning and the longer it takes for him to get the sack the worse it will get.

I’m in no way condoning it, it’s just why I think it’s happening now.

13 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Really doubt any any of our players will be getting a move to the premiership this January (except Hirst).

That’s exactly how it works. The alternative is not having a plan. I bet you’d love that.

The manager is holding us back right now we'd be better off with A Rhodes just picking the team in the interim. 

Edited by Bodhidharma