Nixon tweet

20 minutes ago, tarn owl said:

Sack him now and put Bullen In charge until new man arrives. plenty of options out there. If job is available maybe some people will start showing more of an interest and then we can actively approach managers.

Baffles me why folk keep coming on here suggesting Bully be put in charge temporary or not. He is part of the problem FFS!!  I sat 10 feet from him at Villa last year when CC was sent off and he offered absolutely nothing, seemed completely overawed by the whole situation. Stood scratching his chin, looking as if he just wanted the final whistle to come to end his discomfort.

48 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

You think think/hope if we are to get rid of CC we would want a new manager in place for the January transfer window (if the manager does indeed have a say in signings)

Chances are we will only end up with another unknown Doyen man .

1 hour ago, gypsyowl said:

It's quite obvious Chansiri looking elsewhere but can't we get rid of this nob head & at least let Bullen or haslam, thompson or whoever have a go over Christmas period 

Not expecting a good response. But why the need to call CC a “nob head”?

I’m seeing a growing number of people talking about the bloke like he’s just shat on their grandmas door step or something. 

Whilst I appreciate he’s probably taken us as far as he can, he has played a massive part in two good seasons that most fans have enjoyed. For that alone I think he deserves a little bit more respect. 

Its not  just you, there’s a fair few others on here and social media. 

Edited by bigdan2003
  • Thanks 1

Tonight I'm going to have myself a real good.... keep on rocking in the... FFS.

Why don't you misery mongers have a day off?

We all know the score. How many times do you need to vent?

FFS.

The darkness ssssss Christmas song will cheer you up.

Have a schit over next doors wall... Anything...stop bellyaching..it's been done to death.

FFS.

20 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I’m seeing a growing number of people talking about the bloke like he’s just shat on their grandmas door step or something. 

Whilst I appreciate he’s probably taken us as far as he can, he has played a massive part in two good seasons that most fans have enjoyed. For that alone I think he deserves a little bit more respect. 

Good post 

22 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

Was about to post something similar. - it’s quite pathetic really. 

50 minutes ago, Bodhidharma said:

Then why hasn't he been sacked? 

Looking for the next one when the present manager is still here makes no sense.

It's not the way it works!

Of course it does many managers are lined up before  current one is sacked Mandaric did all the time.