3 managers i think DC should should seriously consider hiring

Why do we need to rely on managers who are out of work? We don't do this with players. If you want to really improve the team you go out get the people needed, not the best of all the people nobody wants.

Give Bristol city what they want and get Lee Johnson in charge. Now!

Galtier was given time at St Etienne and di dnot achieve much. The team has improved considerably since he left without real investment. Not a good sign and sincerely hope we do not end up with him. French football is different to English and unless someone has followed English football closely they would find it difficult. Remember Warnock commenting on French football and said his wife could play at full back the way they played.

Jokanovic was rated highly and when he took Gray as assistant expected Fulham to do really well but they have struggled his standing has waned considerably and from rumours could be parting company with Fulham. CC widely seen as poor and recent performances in front of camera have not helped. Think unlikely to work in UK again

I am not keen on someone who has a CV which does not have a record of winning on it, may be wrong but their are achievers and non achievers and Hillsborough is not a place where you can come to with and iffy record it will not improve. We need someone who has proven record of getting teams promoted. They also have to have been in work recently as head coach anager and are up to date with current football.

Would genuinely like some one in before window as would give them time to assess squad and build for next year. We have unbalanced squad and some good players not a team think right person could get decent team with around 4 additions. What I do not want to happen is for decline to continue and then have to make panic decision to replace.

Also I would be loathe to allow CC to bring in any more permenant signings.

West Ham fans were up in arms about Moyes, Palace fans didn’t want Hodgson. 

Both sets of fans currently changing their minds due to performances and results. 

No manager out there that has brilliant records at every club he has been at a high level and out of work. 

If we do look for a new manager it will be someone who has a failure on their CV somewhere, but it’s what they can do with this squad I’m interested in not what they couldn’t do with other squads 

• Like 1