3 managers i think DC should should seriously consider hiring

3 managers I think would get us promoted quite easily 

slaven bilic- least likely of the 3 but the money where wasting on "injured players" surely could fund to temp bilic

tim Sherwood-thought he was harshly sacked by villa ,got them to a cup final and playing some half decent football

Slaviša Jokanović- number 1 choice for me .record of promotion ,plays attacking direct football,said previously he was unhappy with lack of funds,gives youth a chance,Ryan Sessegnon best fullback outside premierleague.never worked outside London,would he be willing to come up north and obviously paying Fulham .

1707210706-West-Ham-Fulham.jpg

foreign_managers (2).jpg

skysports-slavisa-jokanovic-fulham_3861488.jpg

Sherwood did at least give yoof a chance at Spurs and Villa but Megson or Pearson for me. 

Jokanovic is getting almost identical flak from Fulham fans as Carlos. Bottom line is Stam, Cc and Joko all blew the play offs cos having possession for its own sake does not guarantee victory. 

What might save Reading n Fulham is they have more pace than us.

Edited by Rogerwyldesmullet

32 minutes ago, optimisticowl said:

Go on then, I’ll ask the obvious two questions, why and where did you hear this?

I’m not ITK, never have been, probably never will be? I saw his name mentioned a couple of months ago when there was first speculation regarding Carlos’ future. I think I saw a post on here around the same time that he’d been seen talking to club officials in Derbyshire? He’s supposedly a Doyen Client, left St. Etienne at the end of last season after 7 or 8 seasons in charge and as of yet hasn’t taken on a new job. While ever he remains out of work, you can’t rule out that he might have already accepted an offer to coach us next season? Fits the same profile of Carlos to a certain extent with perhaps a bit more pedigree? Then again what I’m posting maybe just a load of bollards which isn’t new for me?:rolleyes:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

2 minutes ago, spike1867 said:

Good shout mate, really. I'm interested if you heard that or are just joining dots....

Disregard... Just seen your latest post.

I'd heard this before but immediately wrote it off because I thought he was well out of our reach.

Interesting but I still think he's well out of our grasp...

Knowing our luck Carlos will sign a 3 year deal at the end of the season saying done crap like “we owe it to fantastic the fans to make things right”, he’ll then start banging on about the energy of Hillsborough and the usual suspects on here will lap it up.

• Haha 3