3 managers i think DC should should seriously consider hiring

Guest Jack the Hat
9 hours ago, Great Big Galaa said:

I think our next manager may already be lined up and I think it will be Christophe Galtier?

You have my attention. He is with St Etienne until the end of the season which would go a tiny way to explaining the nonsense of keeping Carlos. Where has this rumour come from? I can't hear St Etienne without thinking of Sarah Cracknell back in the day. mmm Sarah Cracknell

Guest We Shall Overcome
9 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Knowing our luck Carlos will sign a 3 year deal at the end of the season saying done crap like “we owe it to fantastic the fans to make things right”, he’ll then start banging on about the energy of Hillsborough and the usual suspects on here will lap it up.

That's not far off my thinking Trev frighting.

Guest We Shall Overcome
10 hours ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Look no further than garymegson

If he brings 'Tony Pullis' with him, however if this Chairman does get rid and its a big 'IF' we will get a Carvalhal mark2 courtesy of 'Doyen'.

We’ve missed out on the two who were available and had the sort of record that would give me confidence they could resuscitate this team.

Also the whole Doyen connection over players will put most managers off - it’s a ludicrous arrangement if true.

I doubt DC is even thinking about it tbh - sadly I think we are stuck with CC until the end of the season, only time will tell which division we are in - also how many players we still have that can physically get on the pitch. 

Guest We Shall Overcome
3 minutes ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

We’ve missed out on the two who were available and had the sort of record that would give me confidence they could resuscitate this team.

Also the whole Doyen connection over players will put most managers off - it’s a ludicrous arrangement if true.

I doubt DC is even thinking about it tbh - sadly I think we are stuck with CC until the end of the season, only time will tell which division we are in - also how many players we still have that can physically get on the pitch. 

Till the end of season? at the earliest, i am not sure we will attract a top name as This Chairman is a 'Meddler'. 

1 hour ago, ZIMMY said:

If he brings 'Tony Pullis' with him, however if this Chairman does get rid and its a big 'IF' we will get a Carvalhal mark2 courtesy of 'Doyen'.

Nailed on it will be another Doyen yes man . 

1 hour ago, folger said:

Bilic is a horrible failiure of a manger he honestly phoned round the players after he was sacked and asked where he went wrong. He clearly has self esteem issues.

Sherwood has absolutely no experience at this level or any track record signing players.

Jokanovic players eye bleeding football and underperforms sounds familiar. 

Bit harsh - did a reasonable job with Croatia and kept WH in the Prem, all a manager can realistically do with clubs like that. 

He wouldnt take any c*ap here which automatically rules him out 

Guest Kagoshimaowl
On 17/12/2017 at 12:55, welsOwl74 said:

3 managers I think would get us promoted quite easily 

slaven bilic- least likely of the 3 but the money where wasting on "injured players" surely could fund to temp bilic

tim Sherwood-thought he was harshly sacked by villa ,got them to a cup final and playing some half decent football

Slaviša Jokanović- number 1 choice for me .record of promotion ,plays attacking direct football,said previously he was unhappy with lack of funds,gives youth a chance,Ryan Sessegnon best fullback outside premierleague.never worked outside London,would he be willing to come up north and obviously paying Fulham .

1707210706-West-Ham-Fulham.jpg

foreign_managers (2).jpg

skysports-slavisa-jokanovic-fulham_3861488.jpg

Would take all 3 of these over some of the options like Megson.