Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

Congratulations are in order simply for the fact you were able to find the motivation to post, Snoots.

I must admit to something of a lack in that department. It's very much up to Carlos and his squad to remedy that tonight.

Even the most die-hard Carlos backers must be struggling to accept 13 points from 9 matches after a home defeat to the scrubbers. Our season is in danger of fizzling before it's got off the ground.

Get it together, you stuttering blue and white wazzocks! UTO!

We need to get back to what we do best.  Keep clean sheets, keep the ball, and sneak a win.  The lack of clean sheets without Loovens, and the fact the goalie and Lees look like pub players without him in the side, means Glenn must play if fit.  The nonsense about having a 'ball playing' centre half must stop.  Centre backs are stoppers not pretty footballers and the 'slowing down' of our play that Loovens does is an essential part of our game strategy ,especially away from home.

If Loovens plays and Wildsmith (if playing) doesn't throw a wobbly, we can sneak a 1-0.  Otherwise I think at best a 1-1.

9 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

Birmingham are under the stewardship of Lee Carsley after letting Davros spend the entire summer transfer kitty before then showing him the door.

Iain Dowie managed Brum?!

• Haha 1

Well done sir on managing to create an OMDT when all around us is, well, shambolic.

Only a positive reaction will do tonight boys and girls.

I want to see Carlos' face look like Psycho's did when he scored that penalty for England, a complete F*CK YOU to all the criticism after an absolute battering performance on the Brum.

We're all living in Hope, that little village will be bursting at the seams soon... 

Birmingham City 0- 6 Sheffield Wednesday

Rhodes 46, 52, 82

Fletcher 44

Hooper 21

Lee 88

HT (0-2)

Att: 15,521

Edited by Davidioso
typo

10 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I fear you have not been whooshed old boy, but that it is I who am still suffering from a mental blockage which came over me this Sunday dinnertime!

Do the landed gentry really have dinner in the middle of the day?

Cracking OMDT as usual, your Lordship

I also take comfort from the fact that class privilege still carries a little weight these days, especially when it comes to sneaking the occasional expletive past Owlstalk's very own over-zealous PC brigade

Sadly, my last effort fell victim to the censor who, apparently, feels the christian name of that notorious highwayman - Mr Turpin - cannot be repeated on this forum unless any sexual connotation should impact greatly on the more sensitive site visitor - causing irreparable damage no doubt

The same logic must also apply to the thing the referee does with a coin before a match kicks off

And we'll say nothing about that common way we might use to describe how a team obtains points, or goals against all odds - just can't be too careful

Offence must be avoided at all costs, even if that means offending those like me who think PC has gotten totally out of hand (can you still say that?)

PC = Paranoid ......and then some noun or other beginning with C

• Haha 1