Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

2 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Sunday had nothing to do with fate.

It was about simple defending. Which we didn't do.

You don't half like over egging things.

Must be all that fresh air and nowt to do up in S10.

Dunno about that

I'm fairly sure fortune favoured Leon Clarke

Easy to say now, but I had a funny feeling he'd score - like he did last time as a late sub for Wolves?

Didn't think he'd score two though, but that second - a double defensive ricochet and in off the post

What would you call it, skill?

1 hour ago, Holmowl said:

Unless you are going to put serious guesses forward you should refrain altogether.

Nuhiu!?!?

That is the goal that should've been Hooper's 19th. However, because Hooper's goal radar instantly told him he couldn't score from the byeline, and 15 yards from the goal post, instead he fires it towards an incoming Nuhiu, whose knee it hits before going over the line.

By definition, and realising, that at this stage, Hooper still has 7 goals to score, you'll already have worked out what an inspired substitution Carlos makes in bringing Nuhiu on for Wildsmith. 

• Haha 1

By the way, the OP needs to look out for the numpty who slags you off because he doesn't like the thread title.

Can I suggest changing it to something like "Is This The Game That Defines Sheffield Wednesday's Season And The Club's Future As The Best Side In British Football?

He'll like that lol

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kalamunda said:

Kieran, Kieron, Daniel, Tom, Joost, Barry, Gary, Stephen, Sam, Jack, Atty, FF, Jacob, David, Morgan, Glenn, Marco, Lucas, George, Adam, Cameron, Ross, Almen, Joe, Frederico and Carlos...

I trust you. 

3 hours ago, flying-owl said:

What about "Liam" don't you trust him?

Deliberately left one out to see who would go through the squad... you won. UTO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Dunno about that

I'm fairly sure fortune favoured Leon Clarke

Easy to say now, but I had a funny feeling he'd score - like he did last time as a late sub for Wolves?

Didn't think he'd score two though, but that second - a double defensive ricochet and in off the post

What would you call it, skill?

Like I've said, terrible defending. Both goals.

His first, our back 4 just jogs out when we initially clear it. Reach even looks behind him and knows Clarke is there. A long punt back into our half by them, we let it bounce and gift Clarke a run in on goal.

His 2 second, he just waltzes through the middle. No physical presence at all by our lot. It was Sunday league stuff by us.

Just now, The Dukeries Owl said:

Okay I give up, where is Inspector Morse's Jag, I can't find it no matter how hard I look :biggrin:

Beind the Church. Himself and Lewis are inspecting whats left of Leon Clarkes Kebab van which msysteriously burnt down the other night. 

image.png.6def4347241d4817617dcf5177289aaa.png

Turns out they are now treating it as attempted murder.

Haven't they got better things to do.