Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

M'lord you have restrained yet still managed an excellent omdt again

I go for a reaction with defenders adopting the same attitude as CC in press room - fingers crossed! Clean sheet as we get 3 plus 3 points

Back to normality? If I can dream of a better life.........

This week is all or nothing for CC. I cannot call at all how it will go.

We will either come out tonight and really put Sunday's wrongs behind us, or the players performance might show that the manager has lost them. It could be decided by the flip of a coin. I am intrigued to see which response we get.

Birmingham 1 v 3 Sheffield Wednesday

Evening all from a wet but mild Auckland. 

Good work again Lord S and it's days like Sunday where I'm glad I am far far away. Still hurt though and really glad we've got a mid week game to try and put it right.

i think this has got 0-0 all over it. It would be typical championship and typical Wednesday to go from Sunday's 6 goal affair to barely a shot on target against Brum.

Guest Wonder Spaniel

Have I missed anything? I've only just finished reading the Sheffield United OMDT from Saturday night! I presume that we stuffed them!

Greta work again Mr Snooty. Loving a bit of Carlos passion. Expecting a reaction. Any hoping too! 

Guest Copthorneowl

Good post Snooty you've certainly got the knack.

And for all our Owlstalk fans who want Carlos out lets lay off the vile abuse of a manager who doesn't deserve this and has earned the right to better treatment. Those that want him out stick to constructive, decent minded and humane comments but lay off the vindictive sheite insults which may you look ridiculous and are utterly out of order for this decent man. Thank you.