Birmingham - V - Wednesday OMDT

1 hour ago, BULGARIA said:

Would like to see Atty and Rhodes up front with Hooper just behind.

I can see us winning tonight.

Or Rhodes and Hopper with Big Dave behind. Whatever CC goes with, more than ever, a level head is required tonight

Edited by pgmetcalf

Tricky team selection tonight, had Sunday not happened as it did, suspect we would have seen several changes, following on from CC comments last time when we kept a settled team midweek and started poorly. Do we still make these changes to freshen up or give the players who failed miserably at the weekend chance to make amends?

Edited by striker

1 hour ago, Kalamunda said:

Kieran, Kieron, Daniel, Tom, Joost, Barry, Gary, Stephen, Sam, Jack, Atty, FF, Jacob, David, Morgan, Glenn, Marco, Lucas, George, Adam, Cameron, Ross, Almen, Joe, Frederico and Carlos...

I trust you. 

What about "Liam" don't you trust him?

• Haha 2

Brum are reported to have a lot of injury problems according to BBC website, one change for us I expect Pudil in and Wallace on the bench. Fans and Carlos owed big time after Sunday therefore I am confident of 2 or 3 nil tonight (to Owls of course).

MMmmm that reminds me I was confident on Sunday too!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, pgmetcalf said:

Can see us getting a man sent off tonight unfortunately. That and getting beat by trying too hard as a result of criticism from some fans ... well, people 

Very little has been understood of what Carlos was driving at yesterdays press conference, maybe he should pull the plug on them completely. 

A sickening start to the game but on 65 when Joao slotted home there wasn't an Owl or Blade in the house who thought the visitors would be taking anything home.

Some, many, have said the performance was gutless and the players understood little of the games meaning to the fans. This is total rubbish, if anything the reverse was true following our start to the game which made the task all the harder from the off.

Fate didn't smile on us following Joao's leveller but it is perhaps what many of our fans deserved and needed. As a collective we need to keep our opinions more grounded and learn to understand that anything can happen in a football match !

Come on Wednesday UTO ! 

2 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

Very little has been understood of what Carlos was driving at yesterdays press conference, maybe he should pull the plug on them completely. 

A sickening start to the game but on 65 when Joao slotted home there wasn't an Owl or Blade in the house who thought the visitors would be taking anything home.

Some, many, have said the performance was gutless and the players understood little of the games meaning to the fans. This is total rubbish, if anything the reverse was true following our start to the game which made the task all the harder from the off.

Fate didn't smile on us following Joao's leveller but it is perhaps what many of our fans deserved and needed. As a collective we need to keep our opinions more grounded and learn to understand that anything can happen in a football match !

Come on Wednesday UTO ! 

Sunday had nothing to do with fate.

It was about simple defending. Which we didn't do.

You don't half like over egging things.

Must be all that fresh air and nowt to do up in S10.