Carlos Press Conference LIVE NOW

42 minutes ago, 80's Child said:

I like the fact that FINALLY Carlos is fighting back!!!

But his answers are leaving me feeling empty. Why weren't these questions asked last week, sorry Carlos because shipping 4 goals at home for the first time ever to our city rivals isn't acceptable it's not just in the past or the last game. We're living it right now in the present and will be doing until we leave them behind in the league or put it right when we play them at Bramhall Lane. Until such a time it will be the present for all of us. He doesn't get it :-(

Really? We have some thicko's among our fans

In a 30 minute press conference, it shows how attitudes towards people can change.....

I Loved every minute of that, that's what we need fight! I was watching in awe, thinking - please let this be the turning point, never seen CC like that before and I loved it! 

God knows what's gone off behind closed doors with the team, but after that viewing it looks like a few deserved harsh words were said, a few home truths and a reality check for some of the players, I feel much more confident in knowing they've probs had a megsonesque dressing down

let's get behind the man, I've changed my opinion, let him show us what steel & character we have..

it it all about how quick we get back up after we fall

WAWAW

29 minutes ago, ramone said:

Put that cretin Giddings right in his place - Wouldn't surprise me if he's not in the toilet in tears. 

Giddings asked the questions that a lot of fans wanted asking. Well played Giddings (for a change maybe).

This could be a seminal moment. 

Come on now Carlos lets see an end to the insipid stuff of much of the last season and a bit.

Edited by Dagmeister

His head has gone. He thought we played well and deserved to beat QPR and Sunderland. Wow. We came out second half against both those teams but also QPR and Sunderland will also feel they could have won that game and will be disappointed. 

God knows what he's on about with the £20. 

1 minute ago, Dagmeister said:

Giddings asked the questions that a lot of fans wanted asking. Well played Giddings (for a change maybe).

This could be a seminal moment. 

Come on now Carlos lets see an end to the insipid stuff of much of the last season and a bit.

Not sure Mark the Pitsmoor shares the view of the entire Fanbase. Yet again, he's only taking questions from the noisy minority. As Carlos said, most fans he sees and most in the ground don't share that view... 

11 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

He's definitely had every bit of slack available to him now.Must go out and play from the 1st minute in every game to get the fans back.

We all want to see Carlos lifting a trophy next year and be looking for Wednesday vs Man Utd in the Prem fixtures.

Just not sure he won't slip back to his old ways.He is mimicking his last job at Besiktas currently where he scraped some wins but fell well off the pace then fell out with his sides biggest name and most creative player.Left stating sometimes a side needs fresh henergy.

Hopefully he's realised it was going the same way and we'll roar up the league now.Has my full support one last time.

Until he makes exactly the same mistakes again, like he has done for the last two years. How many times does he have to repeat them before people realise it's pointless keeping him in the post? Watching him is like watching Groundhog Day, although instead of 'I Got You Babe' playing on his alarm clock, he waltzes into a press conference and says "we are in a good way" and "we give henergy to the players".

We might very well get a win from Birmingham or Leeds, which will paper over the cracks for another fortnight and sate the blind followers once again. A lot like beating Forest and Brentford (two poor teams who use our favourite style of football to play against) papered over them until Sheffield United broke the spell that Carvalhal's charm seems to have over some of you.

The longer we keep Carlos in the job, the more time and money is wasted and the harder this league is to get out of. We're going to find ourselves in a position soon where the 3-year FFP assessment stops us from signing anyone, and we'll be stuck with a squad of mediocre players that Carlos has been allowed to waste millions on and the next manager's got to sort out. The longer we stay in this league, the harder it is to get out of.

To give an example of how vital it is that we get rid ASAP, If we'd have done the sensible deed and given Carlos his P45 after the Huddersfield play-off semi, we wouldn't now have George Boyd, Joost Van Aken, Frederico Venancio and Jacob Butterfield. George Boyd is on massive wages and has hardly played, Van Aken cost £4m and has already made fatal defensive mistakes against Forest and Sheff Utd despite being able to ping a ball 40 years,  Venancio will be just like every other Portuguese signing we've made, and Butterfield had 100% of Derby fans happy to see him leave. Based on his corners on Sunday, I'm beginning to sympathise with them.