Carlos Press Conference LIVE NOW

I like the fact that FINALLY Carlos is fighting back!!!

But his answers are leaving me feeling empty. Why weren't these questions asked last week, sorry Carlos because shipping 4 goals at home for the first time ever to our city rivals isn't acceptable it's not just in the past or the last game. We're living it right now in the present and will be doing until we leave them behind in the league or put it right when we play them at Bramhall Lane. Until such a time it will be the present for all of us. He doesn't get it :-(

2 minutes ago, 80's Child said:

I like the fact that FINALLY Carlos is fighting back!!!

But his answers are leaving me feeling empty. Why weren't these questions asked last week, sorry Carlos because shipping 4 goals at home for the first time ever to our city rivals isn't acceptable it's not just in the past or the last game. We're living it right now in the present and will be doing until we leave them behind in the league or put it right when we play them at Bramhall Lane. Until such a time it will be the present for all of us. He doesn't get it :-(

Oh shurrup will you...were talking abou5 today’s pre match presser and looking for a reaction 

5 minutes ago, Russy said:

This is incredible.

Show this passion next game lads. 

Nail on head.

This might just be the moment that some real fire is put in the bellies.

Ferguson lived on his us against the world motto.

This might bring everyone together and out fighting 

• Like 1