Carlos Press Conference LIVE NOW

3 minutes ago, ramone said:

Not sure Mark the Pitsmoor shares the view of the entire Fanbase. Yet again, he's only taking questions from the noisy minority. As Carlos said, most fans he sees and most in the ground don't share that view... 

Of course not the entire fansbase but many fans wanted the questions posing, so again well played Giddings. 

The emotion and anger now needs channeling effectively on the pitch.

Guest mrbluesky
47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Any fan wanting Carlos out should watch this press conference

It's everything they wanted to see in their manager.

Common sense, protecting his players, looking to the future, promising promotion, saying they are going to perform etc

No it's not,it's what happens on the pitch.

Not sure why people are getting won over by a press conference? He wasn't exactly going to sit back and let the journalists fire at will and take it all, obviously he's going to defend himself and the players and performances. Not getting won over by a press conference, put that passion into the players onto the pitch and show it wasn't all a front, or do one

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lees Tom Cat said:

Its still Twenty pounds!

No S Sherlock. But in what reference is he comparing it to football? In terms of a player?

Almen Abdi was worth £4m... he's been scrunched up and pounded... is he still worth that? No. 

59 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Any fan wanting Carlos out should watch this press conference

It's everything they wanted to see in their manager.

Common sense, protecting his players, looking to the future, promising promotion, saying they are going to perform etc

So you're saying the out brigade should be changing their minds because he raised his voice to a few journalists and screwed up a 20£ note?

Or are we entitled to our opinions on him based on the dross we more often than not see served to us on a weekly basis? I'll be sticking with Carlos out, based on a few performances this season, Sunday being the icing on the cake. And won't be changing my stance based on him losing the plot in his press conference.

Fair play to Gifdings for asking the question many on here wanted asking, Giddings was the reporter that first asked Dave Jones why he was performing badly too...

He would only ask the question knowing that he has support from the fans as he knows it would backfire on him.

I’ve long said Carlos can’t handle pressure, this seems to back it up.

I just hope it gives Carlos a good kick up the backside and we see a difference with the team on the pitch.

6 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

No S Sherlock. But in what reference is he comparing it to football? In terms of a player?

Almen Abdi was worth £4m... he's been scrunched up and pounded... is he still worth that? No. 

You need to see thye build up to it..He says everyone is saying everything is rubbish..Then the 20 quid gets pulled out to say even if its screwed up and battered its still 20 quid.

26 minutes ago, IstillhateSteveBould said:

That was brilliant from Carlos. 

Really like him and would love him to be the man who gets us promoted. Just cant see it.

This ^^^^^

100% this ^^^^

But the warning signs have been there for a long time

In our current state, I fear we will not even make the play offs

Carlos needs to start kicking ass in the dressing room

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Loved that bit where giddiness said something along the lines of " I'm here to ask questions for the fans"

and carlos dropped him with" oh I thought you were a journalist". Absolute belter Carlos. Giddings hiding behind" fans" as he hasn't the testicles to ask for himself. Honestly thought Carlos was going to say stop reading flippingowlstalk giddings you Nobend