Carlos Press Conference LIVE NOW

13 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Andy Giddings Rob Staton Tony Pritchett Kelvin McKenzie - who cares about journalists who need drama to keep them in a job and get paid for winding people up.

Journos can take  all this trumped up Derby day hysteria and shove it up the big girls blouses that they're  wearing! 

you called it trumped up hysteria.

Others including myself see it otherwise.

Guest BULGARIA

just watched it.... Thought the questions were very reasonable. Carlos is a man feeling the pressure.

He thinks we deserved to win at Burton.!!..That tells me all i need to know

Likewise listened to the whole interview and despite repeated requests on the part of Carlos, our heroic reporter without a single ******** kept hiding behind "the fans" this and "the fans" that. 

Roger off

As a grown up football reporter he should have asked questions based on what HE has seen not the equivalent of "my mate says..."

WUM

He wasn't speaking for me and to boot his pork flavoured questions were asked with that classic sneery tone perfected by people like Alan Green. 

Licence fee free loader!

He can just be grateful that Carlos and Chansiri are gentlemen. I wouldn't give him the time of day, the steam off mi tea, the froth off mi beer, or the tuna in mi butty.

Ok - so I may be bitter that he ran off with mi wife but that's got nowt to do with it!

The only person who truly represents the fans is John Pearson. 

• Like 1

I'm sad, and ...

Carlos Carvalhal is p155ed off, like the rest of us.  He answered Andy G as Andy G would have expected, or Andy G has not been paying attention. 

Wilder is 1 in 10, and he b100dy deserved that win, because he fought for it, and prepared for it for over a year, and wound his men up just like Warnock did Rotherham about a year and a half ago - probably learnt from Colin, and added his own frustration and anger into the mix. 

It's a valuable lesson.  We're not Blades, we've laughed at them in the past, and we will in the future.  They'll always hate us, I just hope they have cause to do so again this year.

I dont give a flying fleck at a rolling donut how they go on.

As long as they (Dem BlaVdes) do well, I'll miss laughing at them - that's what's making me sad.. Kings of London Road!