Carlos Press Conference LIVE NOW

16 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Did he just say we WILL be promoted? Or did my ears deceive me

He back pedaled a bit later saying if he was magic he could say that and then said, to paraphrase, "We can do it we will try our bests to do it."

Wow......

Now thats that's what I wanted, I bit of fire in the belly...

this is could be he turning point, our season defining momment, 

it it was like the moment in mike basset England manager, when Bassett is reading out the poem....

i feel a little bit better, not a lot but a bit

huge statement to make, and a good one for me, show some arrogance for a change..come on you owls

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Wow......

Now thats that's what I wanted, I bit of fire in the belly...

this is could be he turning point, our season defining momment, 

it it was like the moment in mike basset England manager, when Bassett is reading out the poem....

i feel a little bit better, not a lot but a bit

huge statement to make, and a good one for me, show some arrogance for a change..come on you owls

A rallying call has been made UTO FTP, move onwards and upwards.

1 minute ago, cowl said:

He's protecting his players which is what I'd expect and, yes, prefer it that way anyway.

I really do hope behind closed-doors he's been getting right into them though.

Well if the rumours of him storming out of training yesterday are true I think he may well have, and the wall of silence on social media from the team is deafening.

It's a very clever thing to do, whether he meant it or not.  Becuase now eveyone is talking about CC.  It immediately takes the pressure off the players a bit and puts more focus on him. 'He's lost it.'  'He was so angry.'  'He screwed up £20!'.  

If anything, it was at least funny.   

4 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

He's definitely had every bit of slack available to him now.Must go out and play from the 1st minute in every game to get the fans back.

We all want to see Carlos lifting a trophy next year and be looking for Wednesday vs Man Utd in the Prem fixtures.

Just not sure he won't slip back to his old ways.He is mimicking his last job at Besiktas currently where he scraped some wins but fell well off the pace then fell out with his sides biggest name and most creative player.Left stating sometimes a side needs fresh henergy.

Hopefully he's realised it was going the same way and we'll roar up the league now.Has my full support one last time.

He's only lost a few ignorant sheets who, when it comes to football, don't know their arse from their elbow lol.

Guest mrbluesky
32 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I agree with Carlos apart from the bit about not turning up as a team to big games

Everything he says about not worrying about the past and focussing on the next game is bang on

Cliche's that's all they are mate