Colin's Comments

3 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

If Mr. Punch had managed this club he'd have done his best for it. He's a professional.

Say what you like about him, but he wouldn't have waved the white flag at 'Udders like Carlos did.

Eight months' hard work, expenditure, hope and expectation cravenly extinguished in one match. I was in amongst their fans and they couldn't believe it.

The White Feather bottles it when it matters.

The "White Feather"...such a witty nickname.

I've got one for you:

the boring bellend.

Do you like it?

• Thanks 2

Warnock win -:

Wasn't it a great eh? A great advert for the Championship. We've played ever so well today. Two teams going for it. And the refferee. He's done well today. A lot of people hammer them, but he's bee great today.

Warnock loss -:

We've done ever so well. We probably should have won it. But y'know some referees, it's all about them. They're ruined it for the fans really.  Yes, their fourth was good. But you know, it's always going to be tough against a team that's spent £4.2billion."

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

My mate did some work for him a few years ago when he still lived in Sheffield, said he was sound, they had some owls/utd banter and Warnock didn't really have a bad word to say about Wednesday. One of those Sheffielders that would like to see both clubs in the premier with utd 1 place above us 

6 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He's always says nice stuff like that before the game, then when we happen to beat him, he will say how unlucky they were and they were the better side. Blah blah blah. Full of sour grapes!

I don't really like or dislike him. I just think he's a bit of a bell. 

This ^^^

blowing smoke out of are arse before the game, afterwards when he'd played 83 minutes (upto FF scoring) of negative horrible football he said he'd didn't think we were all that.

Hopefully tomorrow he'll take it on himself again so that the game is all about him & United Vs Wednesday rather than Cardiff Vs Wednesday

54 minutes ago, darklord said:

I quite like him 

I have a lot of admiration for neil espesially after reading his book great guy, cracking manager pity some could'nt get past there hatred of him when he was in talks with us good luck to him .....apart from tomorrow lol

Neil was always a very quiet and polite guy, I last caught up with him when he was managing the blunts, he had bought a house on Holt House Grove, across from Tesco on Abbeydale Rd, we were far too busy recollecting good times had as kids and friends lost in the interim to even think about talking football, but had we succumbed it would most probably been about Millhouse Rangers. He tells everyone that he loves the 'hate' that awaits him at Hillsborough and knows that he will win as he purposely orchestrates it, just watch him smiling like a Cheshire Cat, he would much rather be Mr Nasty than Mr Nobody. garymegson

57 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

If Mr. Punch had managed this club he'd have done his best for it. He's a professional.

Say what you like about him, but he wouldn't have waved the white flag at 'Udders like Carlos did.

Eight months' hard work, expenditure, hope and expectation cravenly extinguished in one match. I was in amongst their fans and they couldn't believe it.

The White Feather bottles it when it matters.

Just give it a rest ........ boring in the extreme !

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

He's always says nice stuff like that before the game, then when we happen to beat him, he will say how unlucky they were and they were the better side. Blah blah blah. Full of sour grapes!

I don't really like or dislike him. I just think he's a bit of a bell. 

Just like fattie Evans when he managed Rovrum...over the top praise before the game, then the barely disguised bitterness comes thru if the result goes against him. 

Colin is worth listening to in interviews but I have to say Cardiff were one of the most boring teams to watch last season at Hillsborough. They came for 0-0 and nearly got it but for a late Forestieri goal. My real moan though is about the tactics they employed, taking a minute or so over every throw-in, players going down unnecessarily and staying down to waste time and break-up play. It made me smile though that after we scored Colin was pointing to his wrist re time when we were seeing out the game.  

• Haha 1