Colin's Comments

The mask always slips with him every now and again. It's subtle and he has mellowed a lot now in the sense that I think he does the job out of enjoyment and without the prospect of managing in the prem again he doesn't have anything to prove and he's found a niche. But there is a proper nasty side to him that still comes out sometimes.

it has worked for him though and he gets the best from average players, that united team that went up was a right mix of journeymen. 

if he gets a result tomorrow he will be nice as pie and we will be a great side. If we nick it we won't be up to much and will have cheated him somehow. 

51 minutes ago, F. Spiksley said:

Diplomacy leads to respect royalty, he is King Pig after all!

A genuine character in the game.

But also a full weight bellend.

He's got Cardiff off to a flyer though so don't discount his drive. Wouldn't be surprised to see them top half at Christmas and there or thereabouts in second half of season.

That's hardly a bold prediction to say you expect Cardiff to be in the top half at Christmas!

Classic Warnock, from midweek, nicked from Waccoe;

Small gem from midweek smuggled away after the Preston match report. Colinologists amateur and pro will recognise some prime Warmcockery:

Cardiff manager Neil Warnock told BBC Radio Wales:

"It's no excuse because the goals were terrible, but we had eight or nine lads who were not at the game today.

"If we hadn't been undefeated I would have made three or four changes for the game... I take a bit of blame because when I looked at them this morning in training they were a little bit jaded.

"They get in your faces here and I'm looking forward to playing them at our place if I'm honest, I took a lot of stick on the bench today."

So that's

1. I'm not making excuses, but I am making excuses.

2. Just to remind you, we were previously undefeated. Also, I'm really quite humble. I'm taking a bit of the blame. Just a bit mind.

3. Enough about all that. ME! It's all about ME! They were nasty to me today and said bad words an' that and I'm not forgetting but I am thick-skinned, honest. I AM.

9 hours ago, sage owl said:

Absolutely horrible c@@t alright when everything's going his way, when it's not he's a vindictive 2 faced mardy t@@t.

Sums up nearly every blade I know though. I think it's bitterness

of being the underdog for so long. 

Id have been happy having him as manager at Hillsborough though.

I think nearly every Wednesdayite has a soft spot deep down for him. Think you admit it a bit more as you get older. I think it's mainly the younger fans that darent admit they like him for fear of being branded not a true owl. Far rather listen to Colin and his bit of character than some dour boss like Bruce. Nonetheless I hope we put him in his place tomorrow and take all 3 points-I don't like him that much!!

3 hours ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

After he applauded the scum a few years ago for ripping up seats and punching the keeper I'd say he also finds it difficult to see past his attention seeking personality.

He might have clapped the section of fans that didn't deserved it, but he certainly didn't condone what the element of Leeds fans did in relation to damaging the seats and punching Kirkland.

9 hours ago, hatcheeks said:

My mate did some work for him a few years ago when he still lived in Sheffield, said he was sound, they had some owls/utd banter and Warnock didn't really have a bad word to say about Wednesday. One of those Sheffielders that would like to see both clubs in the premier with utd 1 place above us 

Saw him in Wetherby quite a lot when he managed Leeds, always willing to chat to young lads etc, offer his autograph. Having signed a few pieces of paper in Morrisons one afternoon, I'll never forget when he offered my then 11 year son his autograph to be met with "who are you ?". 

:rolleyes:

• Haha 2