Colin's Comments

12 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

He was right.

Trouble is ,just like Brentford ,we don't go for the jugular,

CC just takes anyone off with attacking abilities and floods the field with defenders and tries to hang on..

Worked against brentford....just

Backfired against Cardif

There's an old saying in sport comes from the States and Carlos needs this writing on a 10 foot tall banner to remind him in the dressing room ......

NEVER GIVE A SUCKER AN EVEN BREAK.....

Take them down and make sure they don't get back up.....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST

Say what you like about Colin but he's called the game right. We were so dominant in the first half (admittedly we didn't have loads of clear chances) that it was there for the taking. As usual, you could have called how the second half would go. It was a sickener in the last minute, but you could sense it was coming. 

47 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Say what you like about Colin but he's called the game right. We were so dominant in the first half (admittedly we didn't have loads of clear chances) that it was there for the taking. As usual, you could have called how the second half would go. It was a sickener in the last minute, but you could sense it was coming. 

That's only with reflection and because they did. I wonder what the great thrower would've said if they hadn't scored? Doubtless it would be something else to try and wee wee us off and heap pressure on us ahead of Sunday. What's it matter to him anyway, he's no longer a blunt. He must really hate us if he keeps banging on about us. I'm glad of that

Edited by pgmetcalf

57 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

That's only with reflection and because they did. I wonder what the great thrower would've said if they hadn't scored? Doubtless it would be something else to try and wee wee us off and heap pressure on us ahead of Sunday. What's it matter to him anyway, he's no longer a blunt. He must really hate us if he keeps banging on about us. I'm glad of that

Of course he would have said something different. He would have said something different if they had won as well.