FF to Brighton

3 hours ago, AtkinsonsBarmyArmy said:

Lump on at bookies

Plz do not get my hopes up and then tell me it not true ..........

here come the money...........

im going to do my players Wish List and send to Carlos because he will go and buy another centre forward....

BB MR FF BB MR FF BB MR FF I hope i'm not giving you all the wrong idea that I'm happy about it...................

Yesssssssssssssssss woooooooooohoooooooooo

I want him to go, not cos of his behavior or because of these soundbites coming out the club.

I want him to go cos we need coin to buy players further back or else we will no doubt fall short of top 6. 

If you have our pool of strikers minus FF you look at it and think that its still good enough for top 6.

the players we buy with this money could really make a difference to the side. and to the balance of the squad. its been needed for ages.

we have been on a run of buy buy buy without really selling anyone but if we really are close to FFP then this was always likely.

bring it on. start the bid.

2 minutes ago, GY-owl.4 said:

I want him to go, not cos of his behavior or because of these soundbites coming out the club.

I want him to go cos we need coin to buy players further back or else we will no doubt fall short of top 6. 

If you have our pool of strikers minus FF you look at it and think that its still good enough for top 6.

the players we buy with this money could really make a difference to the side. and to the balance of the squad. its been needed for ages.

we have been on a run of buy buy buy without really selling anyone but if we really are close to FFP then this was always likely.

bring it on. start the bid.

Yep, we need to sell to reinvest into the team.

We desperately need to strengthen other areas of the team. If we get a fair amount from a top flight club  and use the money smartly it could kickstart our season and elevate us back to realistic challengers. If he's sold, we should use the money to bring in a quality commanding centre back like Bartley or Dean or similar, a Guedioura or Irvine type to strengthen midfield and a pacy dynamic winger on loan like Burke or Lookman or someone similar. Get those type of players in before the window shuts and we could even push for a top 2 spot this season.

6 hours ago, WatfordOwl said:

Shows how completely BS these rumors are.

This is from Palace's forum, they've 'apparently' been linked with him.

I know I started this, but I can't see him coming our way either. All I've found since is that we were second favourites after Watford to sign him on Skybet, and we've seen enough of those runours.

That said, if he was a replacement for Campbell, with another striker replacing Remy, I would be happy. He would give us more from the bench than Ladapo anyway!

Wasn't this before he signed for Watford?..

3 hours ago, Mr. Wednesday said:

Yep, we need to sell to reinvest into the team.

We desperately need to strengthen other areas of the team. If we get a fair amount from a top flight club  and use the money smartly it could kickstart our season and elev8 us back to realistic challengers. If he's sold, we should use the money to bring in a quality commanding centre back like Bartley or Dean or similar, a Guedioura or Irvine type to strengthen midfield and a pacy dynamic winger on loan like Burke or Lookman or someone similar. Get those type of players in before the window shuts and we could even push for a top 2 spot this season.

Fixed it for you...:stuwinky:

6 hours ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

We have a genuine match winner and the most gifted player we have had in ages and because we've blown our budget on positions already covered or on players that haven't improved the squad, we should sell FF?

I think he's been made the fall guy here. No doubt there have been some issues with him but if a manager and fanbase can stick by a player that Kung fu kicks a fan, I'm sure we can stick by Nando for a scuffle with Winnall. 

Difference is that Cantana was probably well like by all other Man U players whilst probably most of ours think he's a fanny and don't like him.

If this is case its best to get rid unless we get rid of all squad and just sign players who like him. :biggrin:

We could really do with cutting a profit on a players or two, if we are to believe the ffp rumours, being stated by the club.

FF being probably our most valuable player makes sense financially. However from a playing point of view, he's our most exciting and gifted player, dispite the drama.

Totally on the fence personally, we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Guest The Horse

Almost ten pages based on nothing but FF's supposed friend deciding to break his friend's trust and tell the OP that he's off to Brighton.

Let's see if he's in the squad tomorrow.

If not, think he's done here and he's off - wherever that may be.

If he's staying, I'll be cheering on the most exciting player we've had since Royston Drenthe.

I'm in two minds about this. I like him as a player and from that perspective, I wouldn't want him to leave but if he is causing unrest or ill-feeling in the club and that can't be resolved without drastic measures like club bans then get rid. 

If he is to go, we need two or three clubs strongly interested to start a bidding war. 

Edited by shandypants

3 minutes ago, Geosword said:

Almost ten pages based on nothing but FF's supposed friend deciding to break his friend's trust and tell the OP that he's off to Brighton.

Let's see if he's in the squad tomorrow.

If not, think he's done here and he's off - wherever that may be.

If he's staying, I'll be cheering on the most exciting player we've had since Royston Drenthe.

listening to carlos the other night I think he may have to serve one more match before he's back in the fold he kept mentioning red cards and that's a 3 match ban ............