FF to Brighton

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, richowl said:

So your happy with his attitude?

He's like a spoilt child continuously spitting the dummy out.

I personally don't care if he's our best player. 

I rest my case 

Id rather Carlos go 

Very much feeling we have seen the best of him - mediocre last season and caused quite a lot of disruption when we didn't need it.

His heart doesn't really look like it's in it anymore and it will stop CC playing him upfront if he goes!  His absence may help give the side more balance.

We should be happy to consider offers now onwards imo.

1 minute ago, richowl said:

He's not mate, you don't just need the physical qualities to be the clubs best player you also need the mental qualities of drive, ambition and loyalty to name a few, the only loyalty he has is to himself, and so, he'll never make the wall.

1 minute ago, Earlsfieldowl said:

Very much feeling we have seen the best of him - mediocre last season and caused quite a lot of disruption when we didn't need it.

His heart doesn't really look like it's in it anymore and it will stop CC playing him upfront if he goes!  His absence may help give the side more balance.

We should be happy to consider offers now onwards imo.

I think that's very much in the heads of the fans. Problem is that it is very hard to reverse the perception and FF will be forever trying to make it up to the fans and players. 

Sadly i think it is inevitable he will move on. But I still hope he stays and proves everyone wrong. 

2 minutes ago, richowl said:

I don't know anything about his supposed child like attitude, since I don't work with him. 

Footballers aren't robots, they don't just go to training and nod like fckin Churchill dogs....no amount of money will change that. I expect the club and manager to MANAGE the player. 

I dont see that happening currently. I see the club hanging him out to dry tbh.