Positives from today

3 hours ago, No 2 is r nilsson said:

I thought Jack Hunt was good, Hoops is getting back to his best, Tom Lees is almost always good, moving to a 433 was positive, Bazza was back to his best, JR was at least on the end of the chances, we showed some fight, created lots of chances second half and (if it's true) I'm please Carlos stood up to Nando to send a message that he's not bigger than the team. Lots of positives. Can't wait for Wed night. 

Hunt was shybo

Bannan was superb winnall showed what a positive approach can do and we showed some resilience and character after the injuries and falling behind 

we need a new centre back asap dean at 2 million is a no brainier we have to get him in now 

5 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

Tricky one that.

I like the branstons sandwich pickle.

There's arguments for mustard and all kinds.

The best pork pies in South Yorkshire are at a butchers called Percy Turners you'll find it at Jump in Barnsley, well worth the travel. They have been ranked in the top 10 in England.

Get there early to avoid disappointment.

After losing Loovens and Hutchinson and going a goal down we reacted well, should have been level before half time, bringing Winnall on for Loovens was a positive move by Carlos, we dominated first 15-20 mins of second and should have been in front at this stage.

My concern is that we ran out of steam last 20 mins, fitness levels of some of players didn't look good, some of QPR players looked knackered towards end too which is why game died out.

Maybe we should have brought Boyd on to freshen things up for last 20 mins.

6 hours ago, Blue and white said:

The best pork pies in South Yorkshire are at a butchers called Percy Turners you'll find it at Jump in Barnsley, well worth the travel. They have been ranked in the top 10 in England.

Get there early to avoid disappointment.

Used to have these every friday when I worked at Tankersley and I can confirm their "Growlers" are superb.

Having enough about them to get themselves back into the game early on in the second half. 

Problem is once again we wasted 45 minutes. 

When we will learn to put in a performance in the first half. It worked against Norwich, Newcastle etc last season! 

So frustrating. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

After losing Loovens and Hutchinson and going a goal down we reacted well, should have been level before half time, bringing Winnall on for Loovens was a positive move by Carlos, we dominated first 15-20 mins of second and should have been in front at this stage.

My concern is that we ran out of steam last 20 mins, fitness levels of some of players didn't look good, some of QPR players looked knackered towards end too which is why game died out.

Maybe we should have brought Boyd on to freshen things up for last 20 mins.

Exactly my take

Those long rangy passes to Hunt, wasn't a fan of those. If you're going to try those don't play it to his head and play the ball slightly in front of him so he can move onto it and maybe he should come in a little bit by running across the midfielder and force him on the outside