Forestieri not in the squad

3 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

To be honest, I started to lose faith in him last season, after the play offs it became abundantly clear he will never get us promoted.

As a person I like him, he is charismatic, funny and very endearing but he is not what this team needs and I think it would be best all round if he was replaced. 

For him to restore my faith in him would me a return to the first seasons football.

I don't get this "abundantly clear he will never get us promoted" stance,its just a belief that some fans have.

4 minutes ago, BARMYARMY2010 said:

I don't get this "abundantly clear he will never get us promoted" stance,its just a belief that some fans have.

The first season was a bit of a bonus, Last season was the biggest chance in living memory and we blew it, it will only be harder this season and I dont think he can do it.

Edited by Blue and white

Time to wheel and deal, Forestieri and/or Rhodes need selling to reinvest into the team but let's hope we don't make further mess of the player recruitment. Most of all a quality new centre back is needed and some pace, and/or a new manager to get the most out of our talented, expensive and aging squad.

Mind set of our fans is disappointing.

Can't see that they are being played by our manager.  My theory is that Carlos wants FF out but Chansiri doesn't.

He came out and said FF doesn't want to play on the left as he doesn't want to track back. We all know that was bullsh1t. 

There's been an altercation and seemingly FF is the only one to get punished.

Shouldn't you be punishing your players (especially your best player) with extra laps/press ups/ apology to the team/ community work/ a bloody FINE!

Why would you punish him by leaving him out of the squad???? That just punishes the fans. 3 points were more important than teaching him a lesson.

FFS Wednesday fans, wake up and see what is going on.

I was at the Preston match and the news came in at 2:30 ish that the deal with (whats he called) had fallen through.

Yesterday at 2:30 radio Sheffield are doing a poll on whether Wednesday were right not to include FF on the squad.

The timing of releasing this information seems suspect to me. It's as if someone is deliberately trying to jeopardize these games and cause tension with the fans. 

Why wasn't this information realised at the Forum on Friday.

Bad management from all involved.

Something's not right and its got feck all to do with Forestieri.

Edited by Manchester_Owl

Getting fed up of this now. He had his chance and we forgave him. Thrown a strop, for whatever reason twice now, and has had to be disciplined again. I think it's time he moved on, which is a shame because he's a class player on his day. Time to cut the loss

2 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

Getting fed up of this now. He had his chance and we forgave him. Thrown a strop, for whatever reason twice now, and has had to be disciplined again. I think it's time he moved on, which is a shame because he's a class player on his day. Time to cut the loss

Tell me what FF has done wrong this time?

You can't, you don't know. It could have a late tackle. You are basically saying let's get rid of our best player without actually hearing the full story.

Rediculous.

1 minute ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Tell me what FF has done wrong this time?

You can't, you don't know. It could have a late tackle. You are basically saying let's get rid of our best player without actually hearing the full story.

Rediculous.

You answered your own question. We can only speculate, the the information will come out in due course. The fact is he's had to be disciplined

5 minutes ago, pgmetcalf said:

My thoughts exactly

This is the second season in a row that our start has been hindered by the FF circus 

Get him sold

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

You answered your own question. We can only speculate, the the information will come out in due course. The fact is he's had to be disciplined

The fact that he's had to be disciplined means feck all to anything.

We have no idea why he's had to be disciplined. So why hound him out of the club without full information.

It could be something really minor, the reaction to FF by some of fans is dare I say it tinpot. Don't know how to deal with a big player.

17 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Mind set of our fans is disappointing.

Can't see that they are being played by our manager.  My theory is that Carlos wants FF out but Chansiri doesn't.

He came out and said FF doesn't want to play on the left as he doesn't want to track back. We all know that was bullsh1t. 

There's been an altercation and seemingly FF is the only one to get punished.

Shouldn't you be punishing your players (especially your best player) with extra laps/press ups/ apology to the team/ community work/ a bloody FINE!

Why would you punish him by leaving him out of the squad???? That just punishes the fans. 3 points were more important than teaching him a lesson.

FFS Wednesday fans, wake up and see what is going on.

I was at the Preston match and the news came in at 2:30 ish that the deal with (whats he called) had fallen through.

Yesterday at 2:30 radio Sheffield are doing a poll on whether Wednesday were right not to include FF on the squad.

The timing of releasing this information seems suspect to me. It's as if someone is deliberately trying to jeopardize these games and cause tension with the fans. 

Why wasn't this information realised at the Forum on Friday.

Bad management from all involved.

Something's not right and its got feck all to do with Forestieri.

A common sense and forthtight post. Watch out you'll be "negged" to high heaven for this!

1 minute ago, Manchester_Owl said:

The fact that he's had to be disciplined means feck all to anything.

We have no idea why he's had to be disciplined. So why hound him out of the club without full information.

It could be something really minor, the reaction to FF by some of fans is dare I say it tinpot. Don't know how to deal with a big player.

No it doesn't, he's obviously done something wrong and is too temperamental. That's the end of it

Just now, pgmetcalf said:

No it doesn't, he's obviously done something wrong and is too temperamental. That's the end of it

Has it ever come across to you that the altercation between FF and Winnall is a good thing?

From what I see from those two players is when they are on the pitch they both give their all and want to score and win. Both are selfish and me personally would play them both at the same time.

Being temperamental is not a problem, not knowing how to manage that temper is.

29 minutes ago, Manchester_Owl said:

Mind set of our fans is disappointing.............................TO WHO?

Can't see that they are being played by our manager.... My theory is that Carlos wants FF out but Chansiri doesn't..........NOTHING TO BACK UP THAT THEORY 

He came out and said FF doesn't want to play on the left as he doesn't want to track back. We all know that was bullsh1t........SO CARLOS IS LYING ...I DOUBT IT 

There's been an altercation and seemingly FF is the only one to get punished...........WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED .

Shouldn't you be punishing your players (especially your best player) with extra laps/press ups/ apology to the team/ community work/ a bloody FINE!.....MAYBE HE WOULDNT DO THE PRESS UP'S .......

Why would you punish him by leaving him out of the squad???? That just punishes the fans. 3 points were more important than teaching him a lesson........YOU CAN ONLY PANDER SO MUCH TO PLAYERS, LEAVING THEM OUT IS THE LAST RESORT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE DISCIPLINE THEN YOU START TO HAVE PLAYER POWER AND IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE .

FFS Wednesday fans, wake up and see what is going on.........MOST OF US HAVE .

Why wasn't this information realised at the Forum on Friday..........YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT THE OWNER TO DISCUSS INTERNAL DISCIPLINARY MATTERS AT A FORUM 

Bad management from all involved........STRONG MANAGEMENT IT SEEMS TO ME 

Something's not right and its got feck all to do with Forestieri.......

13 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Mind set of our fans is disappointing.............................TO WHO? To me, who else do you think I was talking about.

Can't see that they are being played by our manager.... My theory is that Carlos wants FF out but Chansiri doesn't..........NOTHING TO BACK UP THAT THEORY. You correct, it's a theory, it's not fact.

He came out and said FF doesn't want to play on the left as he doesn't want to track back. We all know that was bullsh1t........SO CARLOS IS LYING ...I DOUBT IT. Carlos backtracked when further questioned on the subject. The point is that Carlos said it at all. There was no need for him to tell us this, especially as he had to backtrack. Bad man management.

There's been an altercation and seemingly FF is the only one to get punished...........WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED . Yes that's why I said "SEEMINGLY" please read what I've written.

Shouldn't you be punishing your players (especially your best player) with extra laps/press ups/ apology to the team/ community work/ a bloody FINE!.....MAYBE HE WOULDNT DO THE PRESS UP'S ....... Good point. But this means that Carlos no longer has respect.

Why would you punish him by leaving him out of the squad???? That just punishes the fans. 3 points were more important than teaching him a lesson........YOU CAN ONLY PANDER SO MUCH TO PLAYERS, LEAVING THEM OUT IS THE LAST RESORT AND IF YOU DONT HAVE DISCIPLINE THEN YOU START TO HAVE PLAYER POWER AND IT'S ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE . Bullsh1t. 3 points is the most important thing. If you have to leave the player out of the squad because of discipline it means you have failed in your man management.  However, neither of us know what's happend so we cant say if it's pandering to a player.

FFS Wednesday fans, wake up and see what is going on.........MOST OF US HAVE . You haven't.

Why wasn't this information realised at the Forum on Friday..........YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECT THE OWNER TO DISCUSS INTERNAL DISCIPLINARY MATTERS AT A FORUM. Better management would have been to release this information early not an hour before the match. So YES!

Bad management from all involved........STRONG MANAGEMENT IT SEEMS TO ME. Incorrect.

Something's not right and its got feck all to do with Forestieri.......

Edited by Manchester_Owl