Forestieri not in the squad

1 hour ago, just visiting said:

It would have to be a move abroad then. He's not PL quality I'm afraid. Would get into most top 6 Championship sides and be a great addition but doesn't have the all round game to make him a starter in the PL. Add to that a £8-10m fee and decent wages and there are better options out there.

You should've told Swansea that last season

Guest The Horse
25 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Possible, but players of his game changing ability are rare.

We tend to get one at S6 once a decade if we are lucky.

I'm not prepared to right him off quite yet. We have enough average overpaid players.

Imagine if we had FF on the left and this guy on the right.
BRING HIM BACK, DC!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Ian said:

The strangest thing for me is that people are trying to question his work rate, or don't challenge people that do because no one, in the current team or in recent Wednesday memory tracks back and has a bigger work rate than Forestieri

if the journo who was interviewing CC when the story broke was doing his job right he'd have instantly asked, how can you say that when he clearly tracks back enthusiasticly game after game

I always thought his workrate out left out left was exemplary. It made his statement (or Carlos's statement) about not having the energy to play left all the more surprising.

If anything, I thought FF more prone to throw the towel in up top, in games where he was battered and bettered by the big CBs. I never saw him dominated by a full-back.

2 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

I always thought his workrate out left out left was exemplary. It made his statement (or Carlos's statement) about not having the energy to play left all the more surprising.

If anything, I thought FF more prone to throw the towel in up top, in games where he was battered and bettered by the big CBs. I never saw him dominated by a full-back.

He's here. Talking out of his arse already.

3 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Just now, IstillhateSteveBould said:

He's here. Talking out of his arse already.

tenor.gif

45 minutes ago, elyowl1 said:

Add Barkley , Wickham , Kenwyn , And arguably Sibon to that list too. 

I don't think you can include loan players - it's like Preston fans saying Beckham is their best player of the last 25 yrs.

Just now, Holmowl said:

Grossly unfair.

I waited 29 pages to talk out of my arse.

I do enjoy the way you very subtly make reference to your preference for Nando playing on the left. 

It really has become an art form lol 

34 minutes ago, LiamAP22D said:

Antonio is miles better than FF will ever be. 

They aren't even comparable.

Antonio also had an actual position and a known role in the team, rather than causing us selection headaches upfront and spitting the dummy out every time he's asked to play elsewhere.

Amazes me how forgiving our fans are of this character who is now disrupting out start to the season for the SECOND year in a row. Lad should have been off after Norwich. He absolutely should be now.

Especially in the full context of the rest of the team. If you'd sooner keep FF now than bring in another 2-3 players in areas we need then you need to sort yourself out. Literal insanity. 

It would be interesting to see how FF would go on in the PL. Personally, I don't think he has enough to play week-in week-out. However, I didn't think Antonio would have the impact and look as composed as he does, so perhaps the step up from top championship level to PL isn't that much?

Coaching the kids it seems, maybe part of the disciplinary procedure 

still doesn't alter what I've said, many forgave him for refusing to play but it will remain an issue for me 

22 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Marvellous how this so called incident is all 100% down to Forestiero not one single post in any thread has mitigated for the fact that Winall might have been part of this *** tat or even the cause of it but hey FF is there to be rubbished - couldn't make it up.

Probably got something to do with the fact that FF was left out of the squad and not Winnall... you can't be that stupid that it's not a complete given that it was all down to FF