Forestieri not in the squad

When FF came here he was a revelation and I was one of his biggest admirers ever since his Watford days I could only dream that a player like him would play for us  ... but 

Ever since  the Villa game last season he has only shown sporadic glimpses  of the player we all know he can be . 

He got his pay rise but for me is a busted flush we could do with out of the door . Might be wrong but I think the players think so to .

Cracking player, but it's just too much baggage. 

Truth be told i think (going off what I saw today) the squad needs a refresh in any event. 

TBF to Nando i don't think he's fully responsible for a lot of the nonsense that surrounds him, but he sure as hell doesn't help himself. 

1 minute ago, hillsbob said:

I hate players like Forestieri. Probably a millionaire with an attitude. He feels nothing for us so get rid of the parasite. Who does he think he is?

You wanna hope we don't get to the premier and start to be competitive then!

How do you think Saints fans feel...

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I think he'll be leaving before the end of the window. 

Just sense it is end of the line unfortunately. 

Too much baggage and for the manager to drop him is pretty damming. 

so sad an ending because he could have contributed so much and had a massive inpact on our season, hope he learns to just get on with the job rather than think the world is against him

Just now, debram said:

so sad an ending because he could have contributed so much and had a massive inpact on our season, hope he learns to just get on with the job rather than think the world is against him

Indeed. 

I mean this guy could have been a legend at this club if he wanted it, but I just can't see it now. 

Honestly believe it is best for both parties if he moves on. 

1 minute ago, scram said:

Mercenary players - the premier is absolutely full of them

How much do you think Van Dijk is on pw - currently on strike cos he wants a "better" club and more money

Oh I see. Well, it's been going on for years. I don't suppose it's going to stop.