Rhodes to Wolves???

10 minutes ago, torres said:

Rhodes is a huge problem, he's been garbage since we signed him but because of the fee he feels he has to play him 

Well that's not true for a start is it, been benched and dragged off at 50min mark cus midfield arnt allowed to cross halfway line on a few occasions 

I don't understand why our fans are making Jordan the scapegoat for this run of form, it's absolutely ridiculous! The bloke scores goals for fun and it's proven over many seasons at this level !  Take a long hard look at the tactics CC deploys and tell me HOW you expect any striker not just Rhodes to score goals ?     

And as an example Barry Bannan and Sam Hutchinson cost the club nowt so what's CC excuse for feeling the need to play them 2 week in week out 

Edited by Guest

Rhodes has been made to look worse than what he is, and Carlos is to blame for that. We don't play to his strengths.

As previously said, he'll start banging them in if we sell him or if Carlos goes. And if I had a choice, it's a no brainer.

Get rid of Joao and Nuhiu if we're trying to free up wages,  been saying it all summer 

we will wait until last week of the window to do anything 

People wanting Rhodes to leave. Some of you need to have a serious word with yourselves. Messi & Suarez would do naff all in this side. Why, because we give our strikers nothing, absolutely nothing. How many quality balls are we putting into the box on a regular basis? how many through balls? how many guilt edge chances. Very few to say the least. The problem isn't our forward line, it's our negative, defensive minded tactics that are dictating how we play. I'm referring to not only yesterday  but the majority of last season. Unless of course you expect our strikers to pick the ball just  over the half way line and smash it in from 30 yards on a regular basis. If that's the case then Rhodes, may as well be sold along with the rest of them.:columbo:

Rhodes, and the rest of them will start scoring when we change how we play.

I am starting the think CC time may be limited unless we go on a long winning run, I have always backed him (and still do), but with the strikers we have we should be one of the top few goal scoring teams in the Championship.

If CC does go, it could have been a big mistake to have let Rhodes go, another manager would surely play to his strengths and he could well be the top scorer in the division again.

28 minutes ago, Tyto Alba said:

Sell Rhodes for a CB and Fernando to pay for Reach?  Are you on drugs?

Not saying it's a good idea. 

But the combination of FunFP & an unbalanced bloated squad, may result in some hard decisions being made 

39 minutes ago, torres said:

Rhodes is a huge problem, he's been garbage since we signed him but because of the fee he feels he has to play him 

Thats short sighted rubbish if you dont mind me saying so lolRhodes is one of the best striker in the division.