Rhodes to Wolves???

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Would be a bizarre transfer. Can't see it happening myself - not sure I'd want it to either. Rhodes is not the problem; service is. 

I would agree with that and add that also the main problem is the guy who decides the tactics and ultimate lack of service. Poor old Jordan is not even given scraps to feed on.

9 minutes ago, Kameron said:

You build teams around players who have the ability of Rhodes, it's the manger that wants changing not our best players selling because said manager doesn't believe in attacking football 

The type of teams Jordan Rhodes thrives in don't get promoted to the premier league

Guest Kameron
Just now, owls101 said:

The type of teams Jordan Rhodes thrives in don't get promoted to the premier league

Teams like Middlesbrough or Huddersfield?

It would be a bizarre transfer, BUT if it allowed us to recoup what we paid for him, and as a result bring in a complete midfielder, as well as easing FFP issues, I'd be very much in favour of it.

There's no doubt, that if we create chances, Rhodes will score goals. 

But as it stands, we don't, and he won't. 

Use the potential opportunity to address the imbalance of the squad. 

If we are close to FFP restrictions I wouldn't hesitate to sell him if we use the money to address our deficiencies, we have enough up front with Hooper, Fletcher, Winnall and Joao to mount a challenge.

But while Carlos is manager I doubt we'll ever see any speed or strength in midfield.or wide areas,

With the way Wolves started and their creativity they just need someone to finish off their moves, Rhodes would get 20+ easily for them i think.

We just don't create anything of use for him.Bring Winnall into the side and buy a couple of players with the Rhodes Money.

Never heard of Sam Gallagher before, let alone at £8m.

Rhodes is standing in the way of Winnall's development. He'll never become the next Jordan Rhodes unless we give him opportunity which he won't get while Jordan Rhodes is at the club. Also let's make room for Hirst Jr. otherwise we're going to end up loosing him as well.

Edited by TrueOwl

13 minutes ago, Mishowl said:

So we can give CC another chunk of money to waste? 

We we need a manager that plays a style to create chances and Rhoes will prosper. 

Exactly this, I certainly wouldn't trust Carlos with the transfer kitty at all.

31 minutes ago, Redcoat said:

He'll bang in the goals when CC is inevitably sacked. Why sell what we know historically does deliver if given the right service?

This 100&. I mean, surely the next incumbent in the manager's office wouldn't be so clueless as to not play to a goalscorer like Jordan Rhodes' strengths?