Rhodes to Wolves???

If it is a straight choice between Carlos or Rhodes then it is a no brainer. I'd rather keep Rhodes anyday

Given the right service and support Rhodes would bag 20/25 goals but he is feeding on scraps and Carlos has to quit being so stubborn and play to his strengths otherwise it is money down the drain

Gutted would be an understatement if Rhodes is sold

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

If it is a straight choice between Carlos or Rhodes then it is a no brainer. I'd rather keep Rhodes anyday

Given the right service and support Rhodes would bag 20/25 goals but he is feeding on scraps and Carlos has to quit being so stubborn and play to his strengths otherwise it is money down the drain

Careful now, I got slated in a thread I started asking who people would rather see leave if one of them left the club.

8 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

I would be gutted also. On paper the best striker in the league. CC has to play to his strengths. 

Rumour not going away......... 

Today’s Mirror:

Wolves are ­plotting a £20million double striker swoop – if they can find a way around Financial Fair Play.

The Molineux club fancy Sheffield Wednesday’s Jordan Rhodes and Norwich City’s Nelson Oliveira.

But Wolves’ top brass fear they might fall foul of FFP regulations if they sanction a huge splurge on the pair.