iFollow

1 minute ago, goodytheowl said:

FFS, did yours not do that?

Afraid not.. that looks like it's getting further than it did initially for me. But then failing..

Try Getflix.. that was working 14 day free trial so no real ris.

I'm back on my home spun proxy now but it worked from Getflix too.

1 minute ago, dave said:

Afraid not.. that looks like it's getting further than it did initially for me. But then failing..

Try Getflix.. that was working 14 day free trial so no real ris.

I'm back on my home spun proxy now but it worked from Getflix too.

Will give it try, cheers

1 minute ago, metroguy78 said:

I have watched many of these ifollow, have a season pass 

But today i am just getting asked to choose my subscription.  On my account i have confirmed that i have a season pass but it wont let me go to the damn stream.... joke!!!

I'm getting the same except its not showing my subscription at all. Could this mean £110 (or whatever) down the drain?

So I still can't access using Firefox/Pale Moon/Nightly/Waterfox (any variant of Firefox).

swfc.thumb.jpg.d4ee0bb1eb092ec1b1f8899fffd4b520.jpg

Emailed iFollow and they're useless as expected:

Hello Paul,

Thanks for contacting iFollow Support.

We are sorry to hear of the issues you are encountering trying to access content on a PC/Mac.

First, please clear your browser cache and cookies, refresh your browser and try accessing content again. If you still have issues please check for any updates available for your current browser and make sure cookies and third-party cookies are enabled.

We would also recommend using Google Chrome as this is the browser most compatible with iFollow

Regards,
Oliver, iFollow support

Replied:

Hi,

I already tried all that, deleted cookies, deleted cache, disabled addons, installed from scratch, run Firefox in safe mode etc, etc, there's clearly something wrong with your "private browsing mode" detection because I never, ever use it, and Firefox used to work fine for me. I have no interest in using Google Chrome thank you. I want to use Firefox, if you officially support Firefox then there is no reason why I should be blocked from logging into my iFollow account, as it stands this is costing Sheffield Wednesday FC money as I cannot buy/use a season pass.
Regards,

Paul Statham