iFollow

Anybody having problems? I logged in earlier then logged out. Now it's telling me I have to upgrade my account. Tried on my phone and its not recognising my password. Asked to reset it last time it took 3 hours to get the link. Now it's saying my account is locked.

5 minutes ago, darra said:

Anybody having problems? I logged in earlier then logged out. Now it's telling me I have to upgrade my account. Tried on my phone and its not recognising my password. Asked to reset it last time it took 3 hours to get the link. Now it's saying my account is locked.

That sounds pretty bad mate.

I had to login about five times just now but now the video is finally working. 

A recent upgrade to Firefox means that Private Browsing is now part of the package. This blocks whoever is supplying the service form using cookies or storing details of IP address that is contacting site. Microsoft have now also introduced private browisng as an option and it is a recommended security setting for individuals using the web. ifollow will not work with private browsing I pointed out that I was only paying for radio commentary in UK and could not see why a private browser was a problem, there was no reason to record my details.. It is no doubt the means they are using to identify individuals who are buying access to view from within the UK and have a one size suits all policy. I have cancelled subscription to service as I could no longer use the service.

For Ifollow to have a product which does not work with all suitable commercial browsers is very poor. To be recommending Google is poor which is an organisation which has scant regard for privacy of an individual.

On 14/10/2017 at 14:46, darra said:

It went from bad to worse. Finally managed to log in then after a while it logged me out saying I was accessing on multiple devices. I wasn't. After a while I tried again and was told my password was wrong and I was locked out. I requested another password which I eventualy got by this time I couldn't be bothered to log in again. Later I got an email from Ifollow asking me for more details. I didn't bother as last time I did they never replied. When I follow were announced as the new provider and looking at who they provided a service for in the US I thought great. Seems I was wrong.