iFollow

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

If in the UK and using a VPN, does iFollow still work for live matches?

Not used it since the Sunderland game, but might pay for a pass and watch it tonight. I've already got an iFollow account etc.

Yes, should work no problem.  

1 hour ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

Decided to buy myself the Birmingham match as a birthday treat, going to be my first time watching via iFollow so hope it works ok! Ideally want to watch on my LG Smart TV but assume iFollow doesn't support that so will install it on my android media player :)

I hadn't mine working for some of the video at one point. I have sideloaded the app onto my Nvidia Shield, but doesn't seem to want to work anymore. 

Decided to buy myself the Birmingham match as a birthday treat, going to be my first time watching via iFollow so hope it works ok! Ideally want to watch on my LG Smart TV but assume iFollow doesn't support that so will install it on my android media player :)

Happy birthday! If the bitrate annoys you the audio lag is going to drive you mad :manager:

• Haha 1

If you have any issues then HDMI cable from laptop to TV works wonders for me.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Miffed said:

So if ive got this right, I can use Opera browser and turn on the free VPN.

Do I then go to the iFollow website and pay for the month? £4.49..... or do is there somewhere else to buy tonights game?

I take it there wont be any free streams knocking about?

You'd normal go to Fixtures and then choose the Match Centre option. From here, you can buy the Match Pass. That's the way I did it for the Sunderland game.

However, I don't see the Match Centre option for the Birmingham game. I see it for other games in the future though.

Any one else having this issue?

Just now, owlZfan84 said:

You'd normal go to Fixtures and then choose the Match Centre option. From here, you can buy the Match Pass. That's the way I did it for the Sunderland game.

However, I don't see the Match Centre option for the Birmingham game. I see it for other games in the future though.

Any one else having this issue?

It's there for me.

2 hours ago, פɹᴉɯqɐɹᴉɐu said:

suspect you could watch it through a web browser, but dont think they have smart tv app

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dr. benway said:

Happy birthday! If the bitrate annoys you the audio lag is going to drive you mad :manager:

lol hopefully it'll be ok, I'm going to download it as well so I can easily fix the sync and watch it later ;)

45 minutes ago, FatBadger said:

If you have any issues then HDMI cable from laptop to TV works wonders for me.

Yeah that also works :)

2 minutes ago, Rustyfunk said:

suspect you could watch it through a web browser, but dont think they have smart tv app

Yeah web browser or Android app will do it :)

13 minutes ago, Miffed said:

The free VPN in Opera doesnt look up to much. Its changed my location but to somewhere else in Sheffield.  When I try switching countries it just wont connect.

You get what you pay for. PureVPN always gets my vote. Lifetime split with 4 friends is a bargain: https://stacksocial.com/sales/lifetime-of-purevpn?rid=2427201