Top 10 comedy moments at Hillsboro'

The sixty year old streaker during the York game back in the dire 74/75 season(one of the few we won that season)

Last season Burnley fans signing "We sing on our own.  We're Burnley FC, we don't need a band"

Sam Ellis hitting the North Stand clock with a clearance

8 hours ago, FlyingOwl said:

Any of Chris Maguire's wind up tactics, usually got a chuckle from me. 

There was a particularly good game at the Hawthorns a few years back. Can't remember exactly when, but we were one up with minutes left when Big Leon came on to a round of abuse from the locals.

Leon took the micky out of the Baggies keeping the ball in the corner. Robinson lost it, scythed him down, got a red. Leon chuckling as Robinson walked off.

Might be making this bit up, but vaguely recollect a second sending off.

Couple from the early / mid 70,s 

Cup game against Fulham who had a tall blonde keeper who was as camp as a cakestand , name escapes me ( Mellor ? ) , anyway Wednesday put in a cross to the back post , keeper leaps theatrically for the cameramen to tip it over the bar , only for him to slap it straight in the top corner.

Also an OAP streaker who i think had done a runner from Middlewood.................not a pretty sight.

44 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

Arsenal coming here last October expecting to turn us over only for us to annihilate them 3-0 in front of an awesome set of fans and the eyes of those watching it on Sky sports 1 also lol 

Followed by the 15-year-old Arsenal fan who spent the rest of the season trying to troll the official SWFC Instagram account. It must've hurt him so much.

Geary smashing Leon knight into the stands.

Mark crossleys header against Southampton  (I think). Just for the comedy leap! Also remember him trying to sneak a green cone on to take a goal kick.

One of the honolulu parties, stewards came into the crowd and got battered with inflatables. Looked hilarious! 

Big kevs penalty vs wolves. The posts nearly lifted out the ground..

I remember Robbie Savage when he played for derby was warming up with the subs at HT and when we used to have them mini U10 or whatever games going on at half time between two local teams, he ran on stole the ball and ran around all these kids only to get tripped by ozzy owl :stuwinky: Thought it was funny at the time

14 hours ago, Mr Soul said:

Not at Hillsborough but.....Arriving at Oldham (the infamous Terry Curran sending off) as gates opened totally pished, then talking to a female police woman about how surprised I was that there was so little police presence at the game. Her response was ''we dont expect many from Sheffield today, and there's never any trouble at Boundary Park''

OK luv, whatever you say....

there were fewer after charging those gates a number of times... WTF:

obviously the 'commanding officer' hadn't studied agincourt...

Danny Maddix clearing a defensive header, blatantly looking to his left as he headed it to the right, the ball came back and he did it again, looked left headed right. Few seconds later, ball into the box and............you guessed it. Classic fifty pence head.

So many of these are thankfully funny to look back on, but oh so painful at the time. 

More light hearted moment was Ozzie owl scrambling around the six yard box during the warm up, Hirsty hit a stereotypical drive from the edge of the box taking ozzie's head off revealing the poor bloke scrambling for his big owl head, the myth busted for so many youngsters. Ozzie and I want to say Ollie pushing there arsed back and forth is pretty funny too. 

9 minutes ago, Sanchez_Jenks said:

So many of these are thankfully funny to look back on, but oh so painful at the time. 

More light hearted moment was Ozzie owl scrambling around the six yard box during the warm up, Hirsty hit a stereotypical drive from the edge of the box taking ozzie's head off revealing the poor bloke scrambling for his big owl head, the myth busted for so many youngsters. Ozzie and I want to say Ollie pushing there arsed back and forth is pretty funny too. 

Like this?

gary megson

On 05/09/2016 at 21:04, don'tCallMeOwlCallYo said:

We was drawing nil nil to the pigs can't remember the year. We got a corner and the tannoy announced a substitution. Owusu, everyone in the kop was like Owusu ffs who is that effin 'el Owusu. Loads moaning all the way thru his walk up to the box when coming on. He then scored from the corner. Then everyone started singing owusu owusu. So funny I will never forget it.

I wouldn't count on that, since he didn't score from a cornerlol