Top 10 comedy moments at Hillsboro'

Wasn't in the ground but outside, when we played Leeds the other week I was on the team from town with my mate and we were a bit late, tram was full of Leeds fans all singing and a few had smoke bombs when they got off, crossing the road and some bloke in a 4x4 went past gawping at the Leeds fans open mouthed and arse ended some woman in a Focus, cue the jeering and laughing from us and the Leeds fans and the bloke was kicking off as though it was the Leeds fans' fault...guess you had to be there :rolleyes:

Leeds at home (again) last season when Steve Evans realised their goal had been chalked off while he'd gone for a slash after going mental celebrating it was also a classic

8 hours ago, Soul Power said:

Yep. The banter on the south bank and exchange of songs was really funny. It went on quite some time. The wolves fans in their broad black country accents it actually sounded like. "Whats it like to have no woof". So we replied " we'll have a woof at wembley".

It was about '83 , Bannister missed 2 pens and Burridge got Mick Lyons sent off . 

Wolves fans started singing ' what's it like to have no reeoof ' 

Weds . fans replied ' what the f.ookin hell's a reeoof (really accentuated! )'  

followed by ' We don't need a reeoof , we are hard , we are hard'  

Remember it well but can't remember what happened last week . 

1 hour ago, s110wl said:

Beating Rotherham the other year 3-2 at their place after ring 2-1 down with minutes to go; especially as that fat f00k danced with joy on the pitch when they took the lead. 

Genius. Will be ever thankful to Keiran Lee

I remember the guy in the blue coats reaction to Nuhiu celebrating too. That was hilarious

On 05/09/2016 at 20:44, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

I love Winterburn's flinch when Di Canio moves towards him!

Merson says the Arsenal players still take the wee wee out of him because of it

I remember the night we beat Watford 4-0 in the cup and Hamshaw ran from halfway to score a solo goal.

After that went in the Wednesday fans on the kop were doing the conga. Announcement came over the tannoy, "would all Wednesday fans, dancing the conga, please return to their seats".

Was brilliant at the time but a few years later I spoke to a Watford fan who was at that game. He told me the announcement wasn't just to the kop but was " accidentally" played on the away end. He said losing 4 -0 was bad enough but the conga just killed them!

On 6 September 2016 at 23:53, roaminowl said:

Yeah, it was 83 and I was there. I was based at RAF Cosford at that time so it was the shortest journey to a game that I had all season. Great banter between the fans that night and very funny. I just wish I could remember what all the chants were... and forget the Bannister penalties. :rolleyes:

I remember a game at Wolves where we missed two penalties. It must have been this game.

iirc, we lost 1-0 to a late penalty. With Mick Lyons being sent off.

I don't remember anything funny about that game at all.:biggrin:

Des Walker with acres of space just kept going and going from his usual position and found himself at the edge of the opponents box.

Completely out of his comfort zone, managed to trip himself up and collapsed on the ball in a heap.

Can't remember the opponents but was funny as.

Few years ago (can't remember when) we played Norwich on last day of season. As far as I can remember we won 4-0. But 1 of the goals ther defender passed to keeper and he went to kick it and he missed the ball. Was comical 

sorry of allready posted

lol 

On 5 September 2016 at 20:32, johnnybalsace said:

Throwing snowballs at Pat Jennings and the tannoy asking everybody to stop or the match would be abandoned, FA Cup 3rd round 1979 vs Arsenal (match 1 of 5!)

I thought one whistling straight over Big Jack's head was funnier when he was on the pitch trying to stop the snowballs being thrown at Pat Jennings :ph34r:

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

That male streaker, circa 1973, against York at home (on Yorkshire / ITV so may be on Youtube).

At Middlewood, Francis telling Cantona a week wasn't long enough to assess his abilities.