Ticket System In Meltdown

Is the membership for the current season? or does it last for a year?

I think our membership numbers will increase massively next season, been well worth it.

Not sure to be honest. I just wanted to garauntee getting tickets. Plus I reckon final will be tight if we get there.

If your after tickets and you live in sheff of advise going to shop 8-10 people in queue. Straight through.

Bought a membership as I don't think this is gonna make general.

I'll take my chances.

If the worst comes to the worst I'll just watch it on TV and save my 50 quid for something worthwhile.

I reckon there will be at least some making general sale anyway. Hopefully the upper Lepp.

I'll take my chances.

If the worst comes to the worst I'll just watch it on TV and save my 50 quid for something worthwhile.

I reckon there will be at least some making general sale anyway. Hopefully the upper Lepp.

Well hope you fall lucky mate

Oh south and north are sold out as well. Couple of blocks still available on grandstand. Don't know about kop.

Well hope you fall lucky mate

I'm not too fussed either way.

I'd miss not getting to experience the atmosphere, but as long as I get to watch it I'll be reyt.

Only been able to get to 7 league games and a couple of early cup games this season anyway so it's not like I have any special right to a ticket.

Went and Q'd up on line 3 times today and there's been over 400,300 and now nearly 200 in Q. Surely this is going to sell out today with people being able to buy multiple tickets and also being able to ring up and go down to the ground.

Went and Q'd up on line 3 times today and there's been over 400,300 and now nearly 200 in Q. Surely this is going to sell out today with people being able to buy multiple tickets and also being able to ring up and go down to the ground.

Usually takes a while to shift those tickets on The Kop that are restricted views. 

Club yet to release the tickets in the final block of the South & half of block T in the North.

Still a while off yet, but it's good going a week before the game.

Club yet to release the tickets in the final block of the South & half of block T in the North.

When are they likely to get released??

Ive only got 70 priority points (dont make a lot of games as I live too far away and also sometimes get tickets unofficially) so cant buy till monday. 

I likely cant get down for the semi anyway but going to buy a ticket in case it counts towards priority for the final, if we get there.