Ticket System In Meltdown

nah, the club have already said only memberships purchased before the first date of sales for semi takes will be able to buy two tickets.

Well that goes directly against what several people in this thread have done then, so the club is talking horsesh*t on that one.

That's how it should be though. Being able to become a member just to buy tickets for this game makes even more of a mockery out of this priority system.

Good little earner for the club though at 30 quid a pop.

T4 is a good view tbf. Just get below about row 30

I was row 38 vs Charlton and it was a fantastic view. 

In the parts of T4 that are closer to the net higher seats are restricted views though. But where I was it wasn't a restricted view & it's probably the best view I've ever had sat in Hillsborough.

Anyone know why they do this?  If segregation is a worry surely the bottom seats have better access to any potential barny?

Think it's to do with the number of people who would have to use the same gangway in the event of an evacuation.

The way the North is split, there are far fewer seats that use the lower gangways than the upper.

come the final, lets hope some form of priority is given to those that have been members for some time, because this stinks of jumping the queue if you can afford it.

Agree, be a right pi55take otherwise. As i said in another thread I don't think it should be allowed at this stage to be valid for priority this season

I was row 38 vs Charlton and it was a fantastic view. 

In the parts of T4 that are closer to the net higher seats are restricted views though. But where I was it wasn't a restricted view & it's probably the best view I've ever had sat in Hillsborough.

Hard to define the best view.

There are pro's and cons to loads of different places.

Often trading off being close to action with having a better overall view.

Each is just different...

Hard to define the best view.

There are pro's and cons to loads of different places.

Often trading off being close to action with having a better overall view.

Each is just different...

My ST is row 6 & I do love being close to the pitch, feeling apart of it.

But in terms of a view, I did enjoy T4. 

Sounds a bit pedantic, but have you checked your spam/junk folder? My e-mail confirmations from the club normally land straight in my inbox, but my playoff ticket e-mail was in my junk folder.

i havent  had a confirmation when i bought them online... or do you not get one when you do it that way?

I bought mine yesterday. I still haven't received a confirmation email. Checked inbox & spam. But I've printed my tickets off so I'm happy.

Do think it's a bit odd that there's no email tho

i havent  had a confirmation when i bought them online... or do you not get one when you do it that way?

Yes you do, that's my point. Normally my e-mail goes to my inbox but the playoff ticket confirmation e-mail was in my junk/spam directory. Seems others have had this happen to them too.

Agree, be a right pi55take otherwise. As i said in another thread I don't think it should be allowed at this stage to be valid for priority this season

People have purchased a membership for one of the benefits of that membership. If it was sold on that basis, and bought in good faith legitimately then the club wouldn't have a leg to stand on. 

nah, the club have already said only memberships purchased before the first date of sales for semi takes will be able to buy two tickets.

Not true

My brother took out a membership yesterday and bought two tickets yesterday

Edited by McRightSide