Ticket System In Meltdown

I think you should all chill out and wait until this guy has actually got the tickets.

He might end up getting his skin peeled off and worn as a mask or something for all we know.

I think you should all chill out and wait until this guy has actually got the tickets.

He might end up getting his skin peeled off and worn as a mask or something for all we know.

Well that's my plan for getting tickets blown out of the water, cheers

How many seats do we have left ???

Just checked. Quite a few. 

Should start moving a few from tomorrow.

Sunday 8 May

Tickets will be on sale to non-Season Ticket holders or non-Members who have 100 or more Ticket Priority Points (equivalent of ten games during the last two seasons providing the tickets were purchased using the supporter’s own details and in advance). Two tickets per ID.

Monday 9 May

General sale, with two tickets per ID. 

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-semi-final-ticket-details-3087190.aspx#2leFuZy7uCupzTHz.99

I can see them not even selling out.

Not in a million years!!

Sounding like the d***s who said we'd be getting 23,000 for the end of season games. (playoffs included)

Not even on general yet. Just been on to see how many left and was 180th in queue.  Yep, total apathy!!!

When I bought my playoff ticket I asked about home fans getting the lower Lepp and was told we didn't get it against Cardiff as we'd had issues with their fans in the past.

When I said "so we might get the lower tier if we get Brighton" she said possibly, I don't think we've had any problems with them in the past.

Not in a million years!!

Sounding like the d***s who said we'd be getting 23,000 for the end of season games. (playoffs included)

Not even on general yet. Just been on to see how many left and was 180th in queue.  Yep, total apathy!!!

I went straight through, no queue earlier. 

We need to get all the areas we can open and as fans sell it out. The playoffs are the biggest games of our recent history. If we can take a 1 or 2 goal lead to the Amex we will be in with a real chance. 

Well there's roughly 6400 seats in the Lep

2,400 lower

4,000 upper

If they don't sell any to us and end up with 2,000 just to Brighton it's a complete sham

Upper tier is limited to 3,000 now for safety reasons and lower tier reduced when back 2 or 3 rows got taken out for disabled area on south stand side of lepps.