Ticket System In Meltdown

I bought mine yesterday. I still haven't received a confirmation email. Checked inbox & spam. But I've printed my tickets off so I'm happy.

Do think it's a bit odd that there's no email tho

I get my emails through AOL and never receive confirmation emails for purchasing tickets online.

Kid at ticket office said emails bounce back with one or two email providers.

Good to know as I've got my tickets there. Usually on north.

as its at a slight angle you get a good view.

Only problem is having to keep standing up whenever it goes down the far wing whilst we are attacking the kop

Guest mkowl

Checked my spam folder and whilst there was no SWFC email there were plenty of others offering interesting services

north block tt and south aa not on sale yet I'm pretty sure they wont go on sale till 9am Monday all depends on boro brighton game ,if its boro can see police not allowing either those blocks prob making it a 30k .if its brighton prob end blocks will be sold but very much doubt anything on west will be sold to us. going to be a hell of a lot who will miss this game even though they may have been to a few games this season.

I haven't got tickets for me or my lad yet... Thought I would have more than enough priority points to buy two on Sunday but according to my account, I only have ten points from the Arsenal game !!! Which is an absolute nonsense but it seems to me that none of the home or away games where I bought from the ticket office directly (admittedly for home games I also do POTG) have not been added - maybe because they were already on general sale?

I am in Hillsborough tomorrow so I am going to pop down to discuss this with them but I expect to be told it's my own fault so Monday it'll probably be for me then and fingers and toes crossed.

I haven't got tickets for me or my lad yet... Thought I would have more than enough priority points to buy two on Sunday but according to my account, I only have ten points from the Arsenal game !!! Which is an absolute nonsense but it seems to me that none of the home or away games where I bought from the ticket office directly (admittedly for home games I also do POTG) have not been added - maybe because they were already on general sale?

I am in Hillsborough tomorrow so I am going to pop down to discuss this with them but I expect to be told it's my own fault so Monday it'll probably be for me then and fingers and toes crossed.

How old is your lad?

Guest mrbluesky

Yep no probs.

I am picking my tickets up from Hillsborough on Monday. PM me and we'll swap contact details. You can pick up at anytime during week to suit.

Grooming alert!!!