Ticket System In Meltdown

North Stand - 0 left

South Stand - 0 left

Grandstand - 31 left

Kop - 240 left

Ground will sell out today/early tomorrow.

Extra tickets on North Stand will be released, then finally 1,500 on the Lower West for Wednesdayites.

Brighton will have 2,000 in the Upper West.

Capacity will be just short of 36,000

Extra tickets on North Stand will be released, then finally 1,500 on the Lower West for Wednesdayites.

Is that all confirmed or is that an educated guess on your part?

Following today’s phase of sale (4.00pm) for Friday’s play-off fixture against Brighton and only a very limited amount of Kop seats available, ticket sales for this fixture will be suspended until further notice, with no general sale tomorrow

The club will meet with the local authorities on Monday afternoon to seek the release of additional tickets for home supporters. 

We will announce on Tuesday the outcome and the new date for the general sale of any remaining tickets. 

Thank you for your patience – please visit swfc.co.uk for further updates and the our official Ticket Office Twitter account @swfcTICKETS
Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-home-ticket-sales-suspended-3102741.aspx#H8jyWRBHHvSGw6oM.99

Finally got tickets for me and son.

Restricted viewing W1 Kop.

Anyone know how bad the restricted view is here?

Pole covers a portion of the net. It's only slight tho depending on your actual location. The description makes it sound worse than it is

North Stand - 0 left

South Stand - 0 left

Grandstand - 31 left

Kop - 240 left

That would be good

Wonder how many we could shift if there was no capacity

Pole covers a portion of the net. It's only slight tho depending on your actual location. The description makes it sound worse than it is

Thanks.

So me and sonny Jim only miss the goals then?

Anyway, just need to be there. I will watch it on Sky drinking way too much into the early hours of Saturday morning anyway. The perfect preparation for a golf comp on Saturday morning!

North Stand - 0 left

South Stand - 0 left

Grandstand - 31 left

Kop - 240 left

So if we get go ahead for West lower, 1,500 plus I think its 900 in end block of North and then there's still end block of South stand that's not been available which is another 600ish we're still looking at over 3,000 tickets remaining for general sale on either Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks.

So me and sonny Jim only miss the goals then?

Anyway, just need to be there. I will watch it on Sky drinking way too much into the early hours of Saturday morning anyway. The perfect preparation for a golf comp on Saturday morning!

Well you'll see the shot, and in most cases you'll see the ball hit the net. But you'll be fine up there it's a great view and at least you're there and no sat in the pub