Ticket System In Meltdown

I saw yesterday people saying you could buy memership today and then get a ticket. I also saw someone say that you'd have to re queue after getting membership, is that reyt or are they talking bobbins?

Seen a few people mention elsewhere they've also done this online without any problems.

If we sell out by Monday then I can't see why we can't have the NW or lepp

Could be down to who we are playing. Boro or Brighton. Boro you would imagine would take up a large allocation, Brighton less so.

Could be down to who we are playing. Boro or Brighton. Boro you would imagine would take up a large allocation, Brighton less so.

They'll both take what we give them, which if we have any sense will be the lower tier, leaving the upper for us.

Guest mrbluesky

I think it was mentioned at the steering group meeting that the away team will recieve whatever allocation they give us.

Bought my ticket over the phone yesterday on the North Stand, but haven't had a confirmation email and I'm getting a bit panicky about it. Has anyone else had this happen?

Sounds a bit pedantic, but have you checked your spam/junk folder? My e-mail confirmations from the club normally land straight in my inbox, but my playoff ticket e-mail was in my junk folder.

Current state of play as of 9:38 this morning.

Selling really, really quick. When is general sale? Monday?

I maintain that there won't be any left on Monday. Sundays sale to anyone with 100+ points will finish the remaining seats off. 

Sounds a bit pedantic, but have you checked your spam/junk folder? My e-mail confirmations from the club normally land straight in my inbox, but my playoff ticket e-mail was in my junk folder.

Cheers mate - it was in there!  :manager:

Bought my ticket over the phone yesterday on the North Stand, but haven't had a confirmation email and I'm getting a bit panicky about it. Has anyone else had this happen?

As long as you have been charged then I wouldn't worry

Randomly my two confirmations from yesterday did go straight in to my junk folder.  It doesn't usually, but yesterday they did.

If your after tickets and you live in sheff of advise going to shop 8-10 people in queue. Straight through.

Bought a membership as I don't think this is gonna make general.

Is the membership for the current season? or does it last for a year?

I think our membership numbers will increase massively next season, been well worth it.