Ticket System In Meltdown

I wouldn't count on being able to buy a ticket when you get there. This is the third time I've queued. First 2 times, wouldn't let me complete ticket purchase.

How have you got to the front twice already? I've queued since 9 and still 151 in queue.

The system is rubbish!! Can't even get through in the phone.

For anyone that doesn't live within commutable distance of the ground and have a free morning you're going to struggle to get tickets! Poor

Forgot all about this tbh, got my ticket the other day as a season ticket holder but was going to try and get the adjacent seat for my boy today.

Was too preoccupied at 9am this morning booking tickets for The Who, so he may miss out. "Sorry son, you'll miss the play off game but don't worry, at least Daddy is going to see Roger Daltrey".

How have you got to the front twice already? I've queued since 9 and still 151 in queue.

Get into site before 9. Once you are in the site you can keep manually refreshing and as soon as tickets go on sale you can (should be able to) buy them. Exactly the same system as Arsenal's where I have bought a lot of tickets but there's can handle the traffic.

Also, just before 9, joined the queue from another device just in case.

Still haven't got any flipping tickets though!

Ticket system was fine for me when I ordered about a week ago.

Well done SWFC and thanks for making it so easy

I'm alright jack, f*ck everyone else. Maybe keep it to yourself next time eh?