Ticket System In Meltdown

Im a 100 pointer.

Alarm set for 8.30 to buy at 9. Always sit in the South but it looks like the Kop for me and young holmowl.

Cant wait.

2 end blocks of both South and North stands still haven't been on sale yet so you get lucky this morning.

when the choose seats is not activated/live, but is says 'you're in a queue' do the choose seat tabs become 'live' when your turn arrives? It says refreshing only losses your place in the queue!

thanks animis. So I shouldn't refresh. Just wait. Will try that.

not sure really - I just seemed to go from 6 to 70 in the queue. It says it automatically refreshers every 15 seconds but still grey out?

I'm in the same boat with the choose seats button greyed out. Doesn't say anything about being in a queue though.

I rang the ticket office yesterday to confirm that they would be available to 100 pointers today and the company that deal with the tickets had no idea about it until I read the info from the website to them.

When I had the greyed out buttons the other day I it was because I hadn't logged in?

Instead of refreshing I right clicked and pressed reload.

This worked for me but might not for you

lol

Edited by BIG D

Tweet from ticket office yesterday said online sales start from 10am

It's 9am on Monday

hope so - its bit odd though as when (not advisable) you do refresh it shows your position in the 'queue' and it counts down for 30 seconds or so from say 60 to 50, implying you're moving up?