Shocking day full stop

Just got back. Awful today. Defence was embarrassing. 1st team great but squad as a whole not. Off the pitch awful too. There was a section of owls fans today that were appalling. So drunk they kept falling over,knocked me to the floor. Throwing bottles. Refusing to move from gangways causing real issues throughout first half when stewards tried to sort they used vile abusive language towards them. Twice I got a bang on back of my head from drunk fans pushing. Then in second half they decided to use racist language towards steward. Appalling

It's not that badder day really is it?  You must have had worse.  If that was one of my badder days then I'd be quite happy. 

Full stop What the heck is that supposed to mean. I wasn't laughing when I was knocked to the floor. Especially being a woman. Steward that had racist chanting at him prob not pleased either. Not the time for a flippant comment

Sorry meant to plus but negged fat thumb.

Will make it up to you.

pretty surprised this thread is still open, im staggered with the response the op got from this topic really, quite bloody odd to be honest, granted its from some odd buggers, but the response is poor to say the least.

Guest tha_knows

Bravely said, you little soldier.

And you call me an Internet Warrior? Go and sweep some chimneys and your not welcome in Sheffield tailface

what a shambles he is, i get a warning for calling him an ar$ehole, he gets a warning for calling me a paedo on more than one occasion, i will gladly take banter on here but that is well below banter.

Dont stress, hes just a sad loner. This is his life. Just remember the poor sod has to live being a total **** every day.

Just got back. Awful today. Defence was embarrassing. 1st team great but squad as a whole not. Off the pitch awful too. There was a section of owls fans today that were appalling. So drunk they kept falling over,knocked me to the floor. Throwing bottles. Refusing to move from gangways causing real issues throughout first half when stewards tried to sort they used vile abusive language towards them. Twice I got a bang on back of my head from drunk fans pushing. Then in second half they decided to use racist language towards steward. Appalling

Shocking. I think you really need to contact the club and explain the dreadful experience in full. It needs highlighting.

The response on here from some so called Wednesday fans makes me sick. Is this the same forum that can't wait to type about the disgusting behaviour of some past away fans to Hillsborough or the shocking and disgusting treatment some have suffered watching us play at the Lane over the years?

Sweeping this under the carpet with a comment of all clubs have arsehole fans or more shocking still, defending this disgusting behaviour because it's Wednesday fans being accused is not good enough.

Tashton you had a bad day all around...it's such a pity that morons aren't weeded out from all clubs. They're just idiots and should be recorded and banned from all future games...to put racism down to 'banter' makes them as bad as the racists. Find racists and get rid of them from football and society as a whole.

Shocking. I think you really need to contact the club and explain the dreadful experience in full. It needs highlighting.

The response on here from some so called Wednesday fans makes me sick. Is this the same forum that can't wait to type about the disgusting behaviour of some past away fans to Hillsborough or the shocking and disgusting treatment some have suffered watching us play at the Lane over the years?

Sweeping this under the carpet with a comment of all clubs have arsehole fans or more shocking still, defending this disgusting behaviour because it's Wednesday fans being accused is not good enough.

Owlstalk has a culture of posters who unfortunately attack anyone holding views not 100% positive about everything blue and white.

This episode reflects badly on our club, and some disappointing responses in this thread.