Shocking day full stop

Guest tha_knows

Why be so defensive of the club that you mock someone who complains about racist abuse? Or try and reason it away by saying that all clubs do it?

It's them that need to grow the fuuck up, not the OP.

Coming on here looking for sympathy and complaining about it doesn't solve anything

Coming on here looking for sympathy and complaining about it doesn't solve anything

Neither does complaining about the ticket prices or the performances or anything else. It's a forum for people to express views, it isn't meant to solve things.

Edited by southportdc

Has this site got moderators. I've been to every away game and just made a point that there were a group of fans that were that drunk they caused me to fall and made racist comments towards a steward. Instead of condoning at least the racist stuff I get called a liar and pulled to bits. Interesting

Guest tha_knows

Has this site got moderators. I've been to every away game and just made a point that there were a group of fans that were that drunk they caused me to fall and made racist comments towards a steward. Instead of condoning at least the racist stuff I get called a liar and pulled to bits. Interesting

Then you should hire....the A Team.

Neither does complaining about the ticket prices or the performances or anything else. It's a forum for people to express views, it isn't meant to solve things.

It was a cry for sympathy. I for one won't give any.

Still no full stop at the end? Some people.

What were the pies like?