Shocking day full stop

...no point posting it on here. Some will understand and some will think they're being really smart by taking the wee wee....

Make an official complaint to the club and to Shrewsbury if you want to take it further. I'm sure it will have been monitored and probably recorded.

Lass has done nothing wrong posting about this.

If only the people responsible were able to write they could explain their actions.

For a long time it's not been the home fans that you have to worry about at away games - it's your own.

Number of complete idiots on trains on way back from games is enough to put you off travelling that way to games.

Thick lads full of sh t Coke trying to pretend they're hoolies. Pathetic.

Just got back. Awful today. Defence was embarrassing. 1st team great but squad as a whole not. Off the pitch awful too. There was a section of owls fans today that were appalling. So drunk they kept falling over,knocked me to the floor. Throwing bottles. Refusing to move from gangways causing real issues throughout first half when stewards tried to sort they used vile abusive language towards them. Twice I got a bang on back of my head from drunk fans pushing. Then in second half they decided to use racist language towards steward. Appalling

Not trying to belittle your experience today Tashton but at least you were there.

I closed my shop early and we were in good time for the game until my Audi broke down before the Telford services off the M54 at 1.40 pm

Just got home with unused tickets and £273 lighter thanks to an RAC flatbed :(

Not trying to belittle your experience today Tashton but at least you were there.

I closed my shop early and we were in good time for the game until my Audi broke down before the Telford services off the M54 at 1.40 pm

Just got home with unused tickets and £273 lighter thanks to an RAC flatbed :(

thats what you get for being an audi w*nker  :ph34r:

Disappointing, but you can't really read into it that the squad is weak- more to do with 11 players that have never played together before.

As individuals the majority of those that played today can support the actual first team squad just fine.

Don't like the way we've disregarded the cup though to be honest.

Disappointing, but you can't really read into it that the squad is weak- more to do with 11 players that have never played together before.

As individuals the majority of those that played today can support the actual first team squad just fine.

Don't like the way we've disregarded the cup though to be honest.

I dunno mate, we wernt complaining when we made ten changes against newcastle and won, or 6 against arsenal and won

I just wonder what people want out of football to be honest- win today and we're a couple of games from Wembley. 23 years and counting.

honestly, from my own opinion, im annoyed we lost, but given a choice out of playoffs and a cuo run id take playoffs. and im 37 so remember the decent days in the 90s

I just think there's more of a balance to be found. Burnley had a far less winnable game today but only made 2 changes.

yeah but we cant judge who was right till tuesday when we play eachother. If we win then CC made the right call, if we dont, itll be "well why didnt we play our full team against shrewsbury" 

Guest tha_knows

Tashton ... don't let that chump ... "tha'nose" wind you up

... he's a Unitedite.

Tashton, don't listen to David The Rave. He's an utter c##t.

Fair play.

It was a V8 4.2 though so it was hard to resist!

Did you notice the use of past tense? I am dreading the garage diagnosis on Monday, i reckon engine has expired :(

ok as a joke to replace the average beemer driver haha, as a man, the legit that sucks mate, you sure its not something annoying but stupid like the head gasket?