Shocking day full stop

I think every one is missing the most important issue here. People on here have a right moan if others bump a 10 page thread but this OP has bumped her own thread title FFS !!!! OUTRAGE

Seriously though, kick racism out.

Edited by jellybean

I don't think anyone has a problem with people having a few drinks before the game but drinking is no excuse for anti social behaviour.

I was at Shrewsbury and surprised at reading the OP as I didn't see anything like that. Sorry she had her day spoiled.  But have to say I have seen similar behaviour then that this season, not just in the ground but in the pubs before hand. Think some people more interested in drinking and acting daft then actually enjoying the match.

Easy way to stop this bring back standing, then all us who like a drink can stand together and those who don't can stand else where.old kop worked a treat on these terms,middle kop ,drinking and singing.sides quieter people and front for kids,policed itself.

As the drunk old man in blazing saddles says "revrann"

Easy way to stop this bring back standing, then all us who like a drink can stand together and those who don't can stand else where.old kop worked a treat on these terms,middle kop ,drinking and singing.sides quieter people and front for kids,policed itself.

Absolutely this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nothing worse than getting to an away match but being surrounded by boring pheckers

The return of standing is the only way to sort today's boring, sterile, atmospheres at games.

Nothing worse than getting to an away match but being surrounded by boring pheckers

The return of standing is the only way to sort today's boring, sterile, atmospheres at games.

I totally agree but it's not just standing but unreserved standing that you need and that will never happen again in the top two tiers of English football

Let me just be clear on this please. You are 'surrounded' by your so called 'boring pheckers' yet you expect all of them to move so that you have all the space you want. As the away support is likely to contain a larger contingent of your type of supporters, would it not be simple for you to join them, rather than expect all those surrounding you to disappear?

Let me just be clear on this please. You are 'surrounded' by your so called 'boring pheckers' yet you expect all of them to move so that you have all the space you want. As the away support is likely to contain a larger contingent of your type of supporters, would it not be simple for you to join them, rather than expect all those surrounding you to disappear?

Just to make it as clear as is humanly possible

At today's 'all seater stadiums' with allocated ticketing which reserves you a specific seat it's not always possible to stand with other 'like minded' people who want to support the club in a more vociferous manner.

What's difficult to understand?

Just to make it as clear as is humanly possible

At today's 'all seater stadiums' with allocated ticketing which reserves you a specific seat it's not always possible to stand with other 'like minded' people who want to support the club in a more vociferous manner.

What's difficult to understand?

What's difficult to understand is why you think that if you are 'surrounded' by non like-minded people, you seem to believe that you are hard done by.

You used the word 'surrounded' which makes you the odd one out. If you book with mates it shouldn't be too difficult to be with some like minded people. 

Don't you find it a bit strange that you are 'surrounded' by 'boring pheckers' if it is so difficult to get tickets where like minded people are together? 

Different people have different ways of enjoying the match yet you classify them as 'boring pheckers'. They are Wednesday supporters who have gone to enjoy the match and support their team. How about you let them do it their way.

What's difficult to understand is why you think that if you are 'surrounded' by non like-minded people, you seem to believe that you are hard done by.

You used the word 'surrounded' which makes you the odd one out. If you book with mates it shouldn't be too difficult to be with some like minded people. 

Don't you find it a bit strange that you are 'surrounded' by 'boring pheckers' if it is so difficult to get tickets where like minded people are together? 

Different people have different ways of enjoying the match yet you classify them as 'boring pheckers'. They are Wednesday supporters who have gone to enjoy the match and support their team. How about you let them do it their way.

Ok forget it

Yep thats the problem. You have an allocated seat in a sold out stand so its pot luck who you are next to. 70,s & 80,s tribal warfare just about every other game, you either joined in or took another standing position well away from it. You will always get chavs at every club trying to prove their manhood and going over the top. Some clubs have more than others (leeds) but i don,t consider our club to be any different to the vast majority.

Yep thats the problem. You have an allocated seat in a sold out stand so its pot luck who you are next to. 70,s & 80,s tribal warfare just about every other game, you either joined in or took another standing position well away from it. You will always get chavs at every club trying to prove their manhood and going over the top. Some clubs have more than others (leeds) but i don,t consider our club to be any different to the vast majority.

You're not allowed to speak 'common sense' on here

Pack it in FFS