Shocking day full stop

Obviously racism should not be tolerated and anyone doing so should be banned.

However, people getting drunk and having a laugh is what away days are all about.

I wouldn't attend if I couldn't have a good day out and laugh with my mates.

So the fact it's illegal to be drunk in a ground doesn't matter?

No it shouldn't, as shown by the thousands of fans that are drunk in grounds, as let's be honest, over the years, would you have wanted to watch Wednesday sober?

Sorry, disagree there. Our Liverpool fans showed what drunk fans can do.

It would be interesting to see how many people who get ejected or arrested aren't drunk.

A drink yeah, drunk, no.

Sorry, disagree there. Our Liverpool fans showed what drunk fans can do.

It would be interesting to see how many people who get ejected or arrested aren't drunk.

A drink yeah, drunk, no.

If you don't wanna drink, fine, if others want to get paralytic, that's also fine, until they directly affect you, it really is none of your business.

How is it screwed? Have you, yourself, been directly affected by drunken supporters? Like I said, if so, fair enough, if not, it's none of your business what others do.

If you must know yes. I got caught in the crush when we went up and the seats got broken in the north stand. Old girl next to me was terrified.

Your logic is screwed because by inference unless you or one of your family are affected by murder, its OK for people to ignore the law on it.

What about if you see it affecting other people?