Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

Hopefully he will sign be it on loan until the end no of season (best option for us IMO) or on a Permanent deal. He's in form and scoring goals which is what's needed if we are going stay in the top 6 or even push for the top 2! We must make sure though we have options in case this drags on and on and he doesn't sign.

Wolves also have money burning a hole in their pocket and are after a striker to replace Afobe.

We need to get Hooper signed ASAP as you say . Any fanying about and we will lose him.

6 goals in 6 games

Wolves won't reinvest much of that. Oh and they've signed a striker already plus they can't compete on wages

I had my doubts in his first few games with us but he has shown he is a goal scorer and well worth signing up. He might miss some tap ins but he is always in the right place to score, his positioning is superb.

If we get Hooper and some of our injured return (Lees, Turner), I'd be really confident of a top 6 finish.

Hooper likes it here and wants to stay.

Can see a deal being wrapped up fairly quickly tbh.

If they want £3.5m, then that's a great deal for the 20 goal a season striker we've wanted for years and years.

I'm sure DC is on it and well aware if he's not quick, others will move in.

The only danger will be Hoopers agent.

If they want £3.5m, then that's a great deal for the 20 goal a season striker we've wanted for years and years.

I'm sure DC is on it and well aware if he's not quick, others will move in.

The only danger will be Hoopers agent.

Heard a rumour we might get him a bit cheaper. Mind you, the bugger then went and scored another 4 goals in a week.

Watching Match of the Day last night I'm surprised he can't get a game at Norwich tbh. An extension to the end of season might suit us and Norwich especially if they have an option of another year on him as I can see them back in the Championship with Hooper doing a job for them next season!

Guest Ellis Rimmer

From Staton

A deal to keep Gary Hooper at #SWFC is not complete, but understand it is almost there. All parties keen to get

here we go again boxgate 2