Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

Watching Match of the Day last night I'm surprised he can't get a game at Norwich tbh. An extension to the end of season might suit us and Norwich especially if they have an option of another year on him as I can see them back in the Championship with Hooper doing a job for them next season!

Not quite sure what the details of his contract are but surely the option of another year must have some sort of clauses such as appearances to trigger the extra year or maybe goals scored. Would be happy if we could work a deal out with norwich and maybe give them a higher transfer fee so they can pay the remainder of his contract up and we can get him tied down with maybe higher appearance , goal and promotion bonus.

Always fascinates me how quickly supporters turn

6 weeks ago the Realist and many more on here were slagging this guy off

Now the wrist slitters are panicking we could lose him

Keep calm and trust Chansiri

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Always fascinates me how quickly supporters turn

6 weeks ago the Realist and many more on here were slagging this guy off

Now the wrist slitters are panicking we could lose him

Keep calm and trust Chansiri

It probably just mirrors his own change of fortunes, 6 weeks ago the guy couldn't buy a goal Now he's starting to prove his worth

A Norwich fan I know down here has texted me to say that he's signed for £4.5 million.

Gavin Morris ‏@GavinMorris7 3h3 hours ago

Hooper joining Sheffield Wednesday for £4.4m must mean Naismith & another Striker on the way in #NCFC

9 retweets 10 likes

Matt ‏@MattOTBC 3h3 hours ago

So from what I've been told, Naismith and Klose have signed. Hooper has left for around £5m. All to be announced within 24 hours #NCFC

Edited by darra

From Staton

A deal to keep Gary Hooper at #SWFC is not complete, but understand it is almost there. All parties keen to get

would presume its a permanent deal ,as Norwich want to sell , CC wants him ,and Hooper wants to stay . I can see us going for another loan as he has proved himself ,

It probably just mirrors his own change of fortunes, 6 weeks ago the guy couldn't buy a goal Now he's starting to prove his worth

He's scored goals everywhere he's been

Our manager was desperate to get him, and was prepared to wait for him to get fit

Yet the know alls on this site had written him off

Keep calm, trust in Carlos, the doom and gloomers will find someone else to moan about

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

I think it will be a Permanent . We are turning other current loans into permanent deals and cc has long admitted hooper. No reason to only loan if he's available on a full transfer which he seems to be

Worry with extending the loan is that he finds his scoring boots and he gets poached by the likes of Derby. Get him signed. The above tweets seem to be from Norwich fans ITK

More expensive that I thought if he's near £5 Million.

I would have guessed £3 Million at most.

It shows how far we have progressed when im not shocked when we are linked with making £5m signings.

It only seems like yesterday when all we had to look forward to was GTF signing on a months loan.

Edited by S36 OWL

Worry with extending the loan is that he finds his scoring boots and he gets poached by the likes of Derby. Get him signed. The above tweets seem to be from Norwich fans ITK

Agreed . why run the risk of another loan till end of season , then lose him .