Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

Guest King_SWFC

I'd say spend £5m to get him if needs be. Just whatever it costs, we're on the up and we need to keep this team together. Get him this afternoon Chansiri.

Sort of wish he'd had a stinker

Worried about the likes of Wolves with money to spend.

I'd say spend £5m to get him if needs be. Just whatever it costs, we're on the up and we need to keep this team together. Get him this afternoon Chansiri.

When you look at the kind of money strikers are going for, I think that's a reasonably fee

Guest King_SWFC

Sort of wish he'd had a stinker

Worried about the likes of Wolves with money to spend.

When you look at the kind of money strikers are going for, I think that's a reasonably fee

Didn't Norwich quote £3.5m? I'd say spend it now, write them a cheque and do it. If Hooper wants to stay like he says he does, then we should keep him. I'm going to be proper gutted if he leaves.

Didn't Norwich quote £3.5m? I'd say spend it now, write them a cheque and do it. If Hooper wants to stay like he says he does, then we should keep him. I'm going to be proper gutted if he leaves.

Austin went for £4m, and both are out of contract soon. Unless there's a bidding war we shouldn't be throwing millions at them for the sake of it. Saying that, I trust our team to get him at the right price.