Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

Someone is telling porkies somewhere...

AN claims no discussions have been had yet, while Dom Howson tweeted this yesterday (as per opening thread post).

Told Gary Hooper is keen to stay with #SWFC. Owls are in talks with his representatives over a permanent move. #starlive

So when does it become tapping up? CC has stated a number times he wants him, we're led to believe discussions are taking place with his agents etc, but AN claims nothing has been said to them. Better hope someone lying or being a bit coy, we don't want 2 reports re transfer dealings going in.

AN claims no discussions have been had yet, while Dom Howson tweeted this yesterday (as per opening thread post).

Dom Howson ‏@domhowson 18h18 hours ago

Told Gary Hooper is keen to stay with #SWFC. Owls are in talks with his representatives over a permanent move. #starlive

Surely we would talk to Norwich before Hooper?

We will watch and wait

I'd love to see Hooper stay, especially as we have persevered with him and that faith is beginning to come to fruition. It would be very irritating to see him go to another club and start banging the goals in !

I wonder how much wednesday are prepared to pay him...Deli Ali (or whatever he's called) is on £25 grand at Spurs....Harry Kane is on £35 grand at Spurs too. Hoops would be a very lucky boy if Wednesday decided to cough up £35 grand a week...but hey, if our Chairman can afford it and it doesn't cause a problem with team morale/jealousy then who am I to question anything. If he hits three past the scummy L**ds tomorrow I'll send him twenty quid myself.

Only by chance that I "ran over the target" re #swfc today. Not at the news grindstone. Hooper? Talking, too early to say. Pudil: on agenda.

Howson and now Biggs claiming we're talking re: Hooper signing/extension.

But Biggs has ran him over.

:picnic:

any russians can offer a translation please ?

Only by chance that I "ran over the target" re #swfc today. Not at the news grindstone. Hooper? Talking, too early to say. Pudil: on agenda.

Howson and now Biggs claiming we're talking re: Hooper signing/extension.

But Biggs has ran him over.

:picnic:

Good news about Pudil , i expect him signed pretty soon