Hooper - the talks are over. Welcome back to SWFC

There are two types of loan. Standard Loans (must start and end in a Transfer window, ie all season, or Aug to Jan / Jan to May).

The 93 day thing related to emergency loan, which are not the same as standard loans. A player can only go to one team for 3 x 31 day periods ie 93 days as an emergency loan.

We can still take him on a Standard loan as we are in a transfer window.

We signed him in October. That was outside the window

Theres someting deeply satisfying about your poacher striker scoring a tap in.

When Wallace scored v Fulham it started as 35 yards and by midnight it was 55 yards.

Hooper's tap in from 12 inches will become half an inch later tonight.

Already happened to me thinking of the Mrs in her baby doll nightie. First time she's ever shown interest in Wednesday, and it's all about Hooper signing on before Pudil.

Wish I'd kept my gob shut. Just in case, anyone know how to hack into the official site to alter the news articles?

Already happened to me thinking of the Mrs in her baby doll nightie. First time she's ever shown interest in Wednesday, and it's all about Hooper signing on before Pudil.

Wish I'd kept my gob shut. Just in case, anyone know how to hack into the official site to alter the news articles?

It's the swapping that's got her excited lol

Confucious says, Pop her in the pooper, Wednesday will sign the Hooper.

17:10

HOOPER TO STAY WITH OWLS?

Sheffield Wednesday head coach Carlos Carvalhal is confident he can keep hold of match-winner Gary Hooper after the on-loan striker signed off with a double to sink Yorkshire rivals Leeds.

Hooper, scheduled to return to parent club Norwich, scored twice in the space of three minutes early in the second half at Hillsborough to take his goals tally to six in as many matches as Wednesday saw off Leeds 2-0.

"He was my first choice since the beginning and I'm sure he's happy here," Carvalhal said. "He's scoring goals because he's enjoying the way we're playing.

"I'm an optimist about the situation because the player likes to be here and enjoys the way that we play.

"I advise my technical team but I'm not involved in negotiations. I don't get involved in money or agents. With this, it's in the hands of the chairman."

DC will deliver him.

Its just the wages I'm concerned about. Would be great to cut to 20k but will Hooper accept?

your concerned about his wages? Well that's big of you. If Gary helps us to get promoted, his wages what ever they are will be a drop in the ocean. UTO